[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have a car I don't want to deal with anymore Good for maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Sell_Spot2.jpg (216KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
Sell_Spot2.jpg
216KB, 626x626px
Have a car I don't want to deal with anymore
Good for maybe 2.5k
How do I sell it quick and just get rid of it?
I don't want to go through people looking to test/kicking tires. Just want to get rid of it at this point
80k, engine is good
Body sucks
>>
>>17625791
You can underprice it wildly
You can scrap it
Or you can sell it on Craigslist and just deal with the tire kicking
>>
>>17625791
Sell it cheap on CL, go to Carmax, or trade it in towards a new car.

They are all going to net you less than if you do it yourself at a fair price. But if you actually ask something reasonable for it, hopefully it will be gone within a week or two without too many idiots.
>>
Get buy bids from outside of major city dealers.. all while good photos and description are posted to classifieds. Put obo and shit if it drives it's worth something
>>
I want to sell it since it is slow

These days the newer cars have over 350hp easy and you're stuck with some old school piece of shit v8 that barely has 275hp to the wheels

I can upgrade the engine and finish the suspension update but really don't care anymore...
>>
>>17625843
Kek. Don't dump money into it because you will never get it back and lots of buyers don't want a car that they have to unfuck.

And if the body is really shitty, that sucks. If there are any cheap fixes like junkyard panels, that will help. Most normies (and dindus) would rather have a car that looks clean but is a mechanical timebomb than a car that will run another 100k but has some rust and a bad dent.
>>
>>17625872
>some rust and a bad dent.

Paint chips that as bad as the body is, thing is the car is slow as fuckkkk
>>
>>17625843
Ah yes...good to see your rushing to your death, cause you just know 275hp to the rear wheels just isn't enough...
>>
>>17625791
1. Take tag off
2. Rob bank in car
3. Burn car
>>
>>17625881
its out of date, you have minivans coming out of the factory with 350hp....
>>
>>17625881
Fuck off and stop defending shitty weak cars.
>>
>>17625791
What car? What's wrong with the body?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.