[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>own a v8 rwd manual with 8 throttle bodies and lsd. >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1497618849652.jpg (21KB, 288x325px) Image search: [Google]
1497618849652.jpg
21KB, 288x325px
>own a v8 rwd manual with 8 throttle bodies and lsd.
>be so distracted and depressed by the current political climate that I cbf driving it anymore.

Shit sucks mang
>>
nice blog post man. Liked and subscribed. Keep me posted.
>>
>>17623859
Isn't this that KGB defector who gave a talk on Rusky business?

Also, saged.
>>
>does not realize that technology will eventually boil us down into soulless, pleasure seeking blobs
>does not realize that this is inevitable
Just stop caring, man. There is plenty of good things in life still
>>
>>17623869
Thank you for your input fwd automatic owning faggot
>>
>>17623884
Anon, very little that happens in politics actually has a impact on the daily lives on the averagge person unless its has to do with faggots. Just go to Mexico for your hormone treatments, m8. It will all turn out well in the end.
>>
>>17623931
You really don't get it do you. Shitty politics have changed the nature of reality so people don't appreciate the good things in life anymore. The exceptional is attacked and the mediocre is celebrated.

It wasn't so long ago that you'd be laughed out of the parking lot for modifying a shitty car but nowadays the bar has been set so low that I can't even relate to fellow "car enthusiasts" anymore. When standards don't exist, having standards makes things tiresome.
>>
>>17624054
You create your own misery, anon.
>>
>>17624131
Not really. I've driven nice cars with very desirable traits for 15 years or so now and I've noticed a steady decline in car culture. We might have reached the point where there is no difference between the average "car enthusiast" and your average normie. Car culture might not be completely dead but it's definitely on life support.
>>
>>17624202
lol there is a difference dude big time, normies don't even know what a differential is

You say you've driven all these nice cars but you don't enjoy it now because of political climate/car culture? Maybe you're coming down with some kind of depression

I drive a 10 year old car, not a v8 super ferrari or whatever and I love driving it.
>>
>>17624202
Car culture is always changing. Sometime you have to change with it.
>>
>>17624291
>normies don't even know what a differential is

Considering how many /o/ posters think fwd auto is an acceptable performance platform they're pretty much on the same tier as normies really. Knowing what a differential is is pointless if you don't understand it or any of the other things that make a good car.

>>17624304
>Sometime you have to change with it.

No thanks. Given the choice between abandoning ship and having to play nice with casual "car enthusiasts" who own fwd automatics I'd really rather abandon ship.
>>
>>17624433
>Considering how many /o/ posters think fwd auto is an acceptable performance platform they're pretty much on the same tier as normies

They are on the same tier as normies, what makes you think /o/ posters are auto enthusiasts? Most of them are shitposters and/or kids driving their first civic shitbox trying to play it up as a real car.

I think you put too much stock into what others say, I've learned a long time ago that the world is full of retards and it will be obvious when you meet someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Honestly when these dumb shits start talking about fwd and laptimes I just tune out, nothing they say has any substance. Basically just try to filter out the bullshit man, retards are everywhere.
>>
>>17624433
>No thanks. Given the choice between abandoning ship and having to play nice with casual "car enthusiasts" who own fwd automatics I'd really rather abandon ship.

A car enthusiast is someone that can appreciate what it takes to design, engineer and manufacture a car and realizing what people do to their vehicles and what they do with their vehicles may not be what you like, but those people share a passion/hobby. The appreciation of all sub cultures is what makes someone an enthusiast. Its not just "He don't drive a RWD V8, he isn't really into cars."

Car culture inst dying. You just aren't an enthusiast. Now git out.
>>
I nominate this thread for the stupidest thread of the day award
>>
>>17624646
I second this motion.
>>
>>17623859
fag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.