[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/, would you rather >get infinite fuel and free repairs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: horses.jpg (58KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
horses.jpg
58KB, 450x300px
Hey /o/, would you rather

>get infinite fuel and free repairs forever on your current car
>instantly be gifted whatever car you like, but you have to permanently drive it around towing a horsebox and horse like pic related

And why?
>>
What the fuck kind of question is that?
>>
easy. the first one. especially if it covers all 7 of them
>>
What I'd like really like to do is find OP's mom, wine her and dine her and then fuck her brains out.
>>
File: IMG_1431.jpg (304KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1431.jpg
304KB, 1600x1071px
Do I get a horse?
>>
First one
The ditchbaru will ride eternal
>>
>>17623193
>infinite fuel
pretty sure it's a good way to get whatever i might want desu
(including true love)
>>
>>17624606
>implying infinite fuel isn't already your true love

are you not petrosexual? I thought that's what this board was for
>>
>>17623193
Do I have the chance to buy a new car before I choose?
>>
>>17623193
>you have to permanently drive it around towing a horsebox and horse

I cannot get it. I have no legal place to park that. So the answer is easy ---> NO

The great majority of people in /o/ are also forced to say NO. Because your requirement is that the horse remain with the trailer, and that the trailer must always be connected to the vehicle (unless servicing), then almost all cities will ban your car (it will be towed away). Your trailer combo is also a trigger for any HOA resident because there is no HOA that allows your combo.

The horse does not eat gasoline, so you have to keep feeding it and cleaning it and exercising it and then getting rid of the urine and poop. Because the horse is in the trailer all the time, you've created a Homeless Horse.

And if the horse dies, you have to buy another horse to replace it. That's because you cannot drive your car + trailer combo unless there is a living horse in the trailer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_o%27_War
>>
>>17623359
It would have to be a Shetland Pony. But technically, you cannot put a horse (or other animals) in that in my usa state's public roadway due to the law.
>>
>>17623193
infinite fuel dude
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.