[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Mad Max my Prelude. I need ideas for how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1501271011450-b.jpg (484KB, 1800x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1501271011450-b.jpg
484KB, 1800x1198px
I'm going to Mad Max my Prelude.
I need ideas for how to waterproof the entire interior/electrical as I will be removing the windshield and doors. I will also be removing the carpet and seats so I don't really need to worry a whole lot about the floor and such.
Thank you in advance
>>
>>17619795
>as I will be removing the windshield and doors
Cars in Mad Max almost all have those.
>>
>>17619822
They don't!!
>>
>>17619822
Op here, I'm replacing the windshield with something else. There will be no glass.
>>
>>17619827
The main car, the XB. Has glass windows IN EVERY MOVIE.
>>
>>17619849
Not the guy you replied to, I'm Op:
I'm not making a car from the movie. I'm making my own vehicle, in the style of the Mad Max movies.
Doesn't really matter if cars in the movie had glass, mine won't.
>>
>>17619795
No you aren't, you autistic fuck. That's a good car and you'll sell it to someone who will actually take care of it.
>>
File: 728507243.jpg (100KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
728507243.jpg
100KB, 576x768px
>>17619871
>defending a cookie cutter car
>>
>>17619868
>Doesn't really matter if cars in the movie had glass, mine won't.
They had glass for a reason. To protect from sandstorms.
Just bear that in mind.
>>
>>17619879
Man I need to try this one
>>
>>17619879
It won't even look good on a Prelude you slow cunt. Get a fucked up g body or something.
>>
>>17619963
The point isn't to look good. The point is to make a fucking retard car that looks like shit, look even more like shit, for fun.
I just want to do it for the sake of doing it.
>>
>>17619963
You're getting fucking butt blasted over a commuter car
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.