[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I watch full runs of stages and not the shitty recap on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

How do I watch full runs of stages and not the shitty recap on redbull's website?
>>
File: rrrrrrrrr.png (14KB, 490x517px) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrrrrr.png
14KB, 490x517px
>>17619477
>>
>>17620549
I'm talking about the wrc stages that are taking place in Finland this weekend.
>>
>>17620556
Oh, if you're talking live or atleast the same day I don't know. Been a while since I followed WRC. I don't think they send full stages live. The broadcasts on TV are 1-2 hours per day though
>>
>>17620647
well thanks for trying
>>
Get WRC+ 3-6 live stages every rally, depending where you live you might get free to air stages on tv too
>>
>>17619477
watch it live on the redbull channel. They do full runs, but you'll have to get up super early, depending on where you live. One of them was at 9am for me on the west coast US and it was a full couple hours of straight runs. Not sure why they dont just bulk upload the live footage. I think the edits are a bit much
>>
File: DEwTDiEVoAAQq7_.jpg (215KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DEwTDiEVoAAQq7_.jpg
215KB, 1200x900px
My wife is in Finland right now watching it live
>>
https://youtu.be/H05Os2d6mIs

the Finland stage looks dank as shit desu
>>
>>17622688
https://youtu.be/2UGccrbsBls
wrong link
>>
File: 1484878934110.jpg (221KB, 1028x685px) Image search: [Google]
1484878934110.jpg
221KB, 1028x685px
>>17619477
This is relevant to my interests as well. The inability to watch full runs is what's kept me from following WRC the past few years.

How's Toyota doing? I've been hoping their return is causing massive butthurt.
>>
File: 1476473220146.jpg (274KB, 968x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1476473220146.jpg
274KB, 968x1300px
This is something I'd really love to know too.
I don't really want to pay for it, and I don't watch TV.

Also, while we're at it, post info on places where to watch other stuff like F1, Formula E, Nascar, etc.
>>
>>17622446
Your waifu is a slut, and Gemma a cute and isn't some braindead race queen whore.
>>
http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/media/tv-guide/
Or just check your local sports channels.

What really bothers me is that 10 years ago the WRC was broadcasted on Eurosport, but now it isnt.
>>
>>17622912
Mcrae and burns died which kind of killed it off to a British audience.
>>
>>17622921
What about Kris Meeke?
>>
>>17622950
He's irish, so the brits don't care.
>>
>>17622912
>was broadcasted on Eurosport, but now it isnt
When European manufacturers were successful in rallying, some of them paid Eurosport money to broadcast WRC for marketing purposes. VW did for example.
So Eurosport and other FTA networks began to expect getting paid for broadcasting rallying.
But those manufacturers have either pulled out or cannot into dampers (Citroën).
Then Eurosport asked the FIA to pay for it, but normally the network pays money for the broadcasting rights and not the other way round. So the FIA went "You wot m8?" and now we can't have nice things.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.