[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the shittiest car you've been in or driven?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 4776130015_large.jpg (66KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
4776130015_large.jpg
66KB, 575x431px
What's the shittiest car you've been in or driven?

And what made it so shitty?
>>
>>17612751
Toyobaru.
>>
>>17612751
A 1980 Ford pinto with the exhaust cut off right before the center console.

Reason. I had stupid friends
>>
>>17612761
...in Australia.
>>
File: gYKVxw5.jpg (178KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gYKVxw5.jpg
178KB, 1600x1200px
>Completely soulless
>sounded like a pissed off lawnmower
>terrible ride feel, comfort nonexistent
it was just so boring. even for $1750 it was just a piece of shit. it was a car. there weren't any high points or low points. it was just...suck.
>>
>slow
>loud
>bumpy
>ugly, cheap plastic dashboard
>parts of the door interior were the same bloody metal as on the outside, meaning the interior would cool down to near freezing in the winter just from going to the grocery store
>>
Yaris Mk2, followed closely by a Yaris Mk1.
>>
Cheapest car for sale in 2011
800cc, 50hp engine
No power anything, no power steering, no power windows
No AC, no airbags
Cheapest plastic interior you can think of
Didn't come with central locking stock or radio standard, dealer bundled it for us.

But it was our first car, both me and my mom learned to drive on it, and has served well for many years. More reliable than my Focus, that randomly discharges.
>>
>>17612822
My grandparents offered me one of these for free when I passed my driving test. I declined it because I'd driven it and it was the things you mentioned.
>>
>>17613409

>Saying no to a free car

My gf has one and add this:
>Metal sheet so flimsy you could see it warp just by putting the key in the lock
>No rev counter cuz economy
>Completely detached steering, seriously halfway through a corner the steering wheel would just lose any resistance randomly

Plus:
>Smol and easy to park
>3 cylinders of fury that sound awesome when trying to reach 50kph
>>
>>17613473

Also the combination of shitty plastic dash and shitty windscreen means you drive around looking through the reflection of your dash
>>
>>17613473
>Saying no to a free car

They wouldn't let me sell it because it would be a gift. Needed something that could fit people in the back.

Would also add that the gearbox is pretty horrendous
>>
My car. A/C delete cuz racecar. Driver side window u need to push down or up while hitting the button to help it move. No door panels so u have to roll down the window and open it from the outside or pull the wire latch from inside. No back seat and open to trunk with a sub bungee corded in place. Spray painted driver side door cuz it was in a wreck before i bought it. I spray painted what interior i have left. Engine still runs good just hit 200K and just got new rotors calipers pads bearings n all 4 struts
>>
>>17614348
Post pic of shitbox
>>
File: 01-2012-nissan-versa-review.jpg (315KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
01-2012-nissan-versa-review.jpg
315KB, 1280x850px
>>17612751
The interior was shit. The plastics felt rejected from CHina bad. I was considering buying one, so I test drove it with all 3 transmissions (5 speed manual, CVT, and a 4 speed automatic)
I normally prefer manual but the transmissions were so shit I preferred the CVT.
I wrote off the entire car because even new, there are better buys for the money. The only reason i can think of for anyone to buy these is if you're an ignorant nigger with 0 credit.
>>
File: IMAG0165.jpg (3MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0165.jpg
3MB, 2688x1520px
1996 chrysler sebring coupe
autotragic
to date the worst engine i have ever experienced, the mitsubishi 6g7x 2.5l
"leather" was likely recycled ikea cutting boards
reeked of weed for the 6 months i owned it, not the cars fault but still, added to the misery and fear of cops
nearly sent me off a cliff when the ball joint decoupled without any warning.|
got a 420a/5mt avenger baised on the same platform after i sold it. the engine and transmission combined with lack of maintenance are the most awful part of that car
i miss them both...
>>
>>17614771
OMG this. I had this car given by company for 2 freaking years man. I finally got rid of it and requested an another one. My 2017 Civic is on the way. It's not a basemodel but it's in the betwen.
>>
my roommates Chevy Tracker
every part of it was breaking on the inside, the seats were uncomfortable, the steering, brakes, and accelerator were unresponsive

really a shite car
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.