[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What causes Audi drivers to be so shitty? >constantly drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2670-2017-audi-grill-badge-logo.jpg (119KB, 595x394px) Image search: [Google]
2670-2017-audi-grill-badge-logo.jpg
119KB, 595x394px
What causes Audi drivers to be so shitty?

>constantly drive up your ass
>speeding all the time
>do stupid and risky overtakes
>generally shitty spatial awareness and inconsiderate to other road users
>cars look ugly as fuck too (BMW drivers is the same but at least their cars look quite nice)
>>
>>17611039
They're subconsciously trying to justify massively overpaying for their literal VW with meme """"AWD""""
>>
>>17611039
Audi is just barely affordable for the lower classes, with multi-year loans. Lower class people tend to engage in primitive posturing behaviors. They're usually stuck in dead-end lower-middle class jobs, and a financed low-end premium car like an Audi or BMW is the most they ever could hope for in terms of status symbols.
>>
>>17611039
They're like the middle ground between VW and BMW, so instead of the typical rich snob BMW owner who thinks he owns the road, we got poorfag with a car he can't really afford but is desperate for one because it's a glorified VW and that makes him look good. Such narcissism makes it so they think they own the road.
>>
>>17611050
>>17611086
vast majortiy of audis are the cheapest cars you can buy here.
you can get awd audi for sub 800.
Audis made in 2000 often go for less than 1k.
v8 audi is 3k civic money.
So are 2k4 audis.
10 year old ones with awd go for sub 5k

So you have a brand that pretends its for rich, intelligent succesful people sold dirt cheap.

Faggots who want to pretend they're successful and important can afford to buy one cash in hand
And then they want to pretend like they are not braindead white tarsh on the road.
Audi is literally the worst brand on the road right now.
>>
>>17611039
t. Oversteer BMW owner false flagging

Sage
>>
>>17611039
I don't know guys I DD an Audi and I don't feel like it's "just an overpriced VW" because even though all VAG cars share some of their components, there are huge disparities between VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda in build quality and even mechanical performance. Not even mentioning the comfort level.
Having driven all of these cars I can safely say that Audi just blows all the other VAG brands out of the water in terms of performance, build quality and comfort. Like seriously, drive the comparable BMW, VW and Audi models and the price difference will start to make sense.

Also BMW or Audi is pure preference on which kind of compromises you like better.

Also if you think that Lexus or Infiniti is more of a "genuine" luxury brand than Audi then you're just plain wrong.
>>
>>17611298
>Audi just blows all the other VAG brands out of the water in terms of performance, build quality and comfort
Please explain how an S3 is much better than a Golf R in terms of performance, build quality, or comfort.
>>
>>17611304
>S3 and Golf R are literally priced the same (~41.000€)
Try RS3
>>
>>17611361
Because it's the exact same car.
>>
>>17611039
confirmation bias
>>
>>17611361
The S3 is more expensive than the Golf R. Explain to me how the Audi is way better than the VW. The RS3 is ~$15,000 more than the Golf R, I wouldn't be shocked if it was nicer.
>>
>>17612272
Unfair comparison. It can all be broken down to purpose. The Golf R is VAGs affordable hot hatch that is supposed to appeal to young audiences. People who want something quick but that want to fall into the 86 meme and want something more upscale than a FiST. The S3 is a luxury subcompact with good power. It's the car Golf R owners will want once they're 5 years older and realize they don't want to deliver tofu for a living.
>>
>>17612309
>vag/audi
>hatch
>luxury
Also
>5 years older
>implying either audi or golf drivers live 5 more years with their average driving style
>>
>>17612274
In its home market it isn’t, so fuck off
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.