[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what the future was supposed to look like and now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 2018-Lexus-LS-500h-Interior[1].jpg (763KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
2018-Lexus-LS-500h-Interior[1].jpg
763KB, 2048x1365px
This is what the future was supposed to look like and now we are finally there.
>>
that car isn't flying tho
>>
GTC4Lusso has a less gaudy interior.
>>
>>17607555
>less gaudy
>has literally turbines from a jet airplane in the cabin
>steering wheel from Logitech
>>
>>17607541
Is this some sort of mobile opium den?
>>
>>17607541
A mid 90s Buick century with a touch screen?
>>
>>17607541
So, any of you guys actually have the money for those cars?
>>
File: 38151775.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
38151775.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
>>17607649
Yup just like I remember
>>
>>17607541

I feel like every time I see that interior I notice some new detail - it's fucking amazing.
>>
>>17607684
Why would I rather drive that in an instant over the Lexus in the OP?

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>17607716
Because it's more comfy, has fewer distracting angles and textures, and isn't loaded with way to many buttons and levers on the wheel, column, and even the fucking top of the gauge cluster. I mean what the hell?
>>
>>17607555
those indicator controls look fucking awful
something you might need to use while turning the wheel should not be on the wheel
>>
Yes. The mechanic whir of electronic cars is also the future, sounds like every futuristic movie or show I've ever watched
>>
>>17607555
Go back to youtube faggot
>>
>>17607773
I'm not from Youtube? Wtf?

Don't forget to check out my columns on autotrader.com/oversteer
>>
>>17607754
Usually everyone gives Ferraris space. No one wants to potentially wreck with a millionaire/billionaire
>>
>>17607541
but hold on up OP, there's one big flaw on that son of bitch.
ITS NOT A MANUAL TRANSMISSION KYAR!
>>
I am so fucking impressed with the Lexus glow up. Such an improvement over previous generations. They had everything down as far as building luxury cars, but they were always missing that "special" factor bgly staying with well-made but boring designs with no flair.

>>17607541
All nostalgia hipsters and poorfags that cant comprehend a touchscreen aside, this is definitely not lacking in wow factor.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.