[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bros who drive v8s or bmw/mercedes -whats the respect like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0378.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
bros who drive v8s or bmw/mercedes

-whats the respect like on the streets?
-do you get compliments?
-do girls mire?
-when trying to switch lanes do cars slow down to give you the right of way?
-do people talk to you when at a stop light?

honda/toyota n any other shit tier imports need not apply same with v6 engines... go fuck yourselves
>>
>>17606754
>bros who drive v8s
>-whats the respect like on the streets?
People move out of your way when you come up on them on the interstate, thumbs up, everyone wants a race.
>-do you get compliments?
All the time, if there's any other fast cars out they'll give me a Rev when they see me
>-do girls mire?
They get it mixed up with a corvette, love it. More then 1 has said that the way it rumbles gets them excited (especially when giving it gas)
>-when trying to switch lanes do cars slow down to give you the right of way?
Only on television interstate when I'm flying or "pushing" them
>-do people talk to you when at a stop light?
No, fuck other people.
>honda/toyota n any other shit tier imports need not apply same with v6 engines... go fuck yourselves
They always try and race, and have this just shitty look on their faces, mostly younger boys.
>>
>>17606754
Basically all the same shit except I don't get raped on gas mileage, gas pricing or maintenance costs.
>>
>>17607476
>hyundai
>shit tier import

sorry m8 your comment is invalid in this thread
>>
>Drive ny V8 Mustang
>Same thing, compliments, girls wet, etc.

>Drive my V6 Mustang
>Same experience.

People can't tell if your car is a v8 or v6.
>>
-nobody cares.
-no because nobody knows shit about cars. if anything, they hate you because it's either a symbol of excess, or a symbol of being a tryhard with a leasemobile
-no because see above
-no.
-only to yell at you.
>>
File: IMG_20170721_201852~2.jpg (1MB, 3609x1672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_201852~2.jpg
1MB, 3609x1672px
I got a bit of a sleeper but those that recognize it always come up and ask what it's like. I've done friendly highway pulls with over Cadillac V cars as well. GF says it looks like a Grandma car.
>>
File: muhchebby.jpg (69KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
muhchebby.jpg
69KB, 960x540px
>>17606754
idk doesnt feel like it, kids my age are more interested with anything that has a turbo
mostly old guys and a group of local kids i see from time to time asking for a burnout
>-do girls mire?
ive had one qt from tinder mire bc she drives a 4th gen ws6 firebird. imo girls dgaf about cars
feels like driving any other car
nope
>>
>>17606754
>thinking you get respect or preference on the road because you have a V8

You must be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
I drive a red mustang gt and I've only had someone want to race me once
>>
>>Drive v8 all day
>> people always peg me as slow car
>>smoke them with meme power and lead foot

mfw 3/4 ton van "drive slow car fast"
>>
>>17607819
Fucking this

>>17607780
Are you a woman? Arent muscle cars only sold to women? What are you doing with one?
>>
>>17606754
I drove a e39 540 for a decade. Everyone just assumed that I was some kind of slav trash.
>>
>>17606754
It's an 2010 e63 AMG. It's 7 years old, no respect needed.
Eh, not really. Occasionally someone'll compliment the color.
>-do girls mire?
The wife does ;^)
No, but
>AMG
No, this is america, fuck other people.
>>
>>17608769
Is English your first language?
>>
>>17610108
Is retard your name or does everyone just call you that because youre retarded?

Btfo mustcuck HAHAHAHA MELTDOWN
>>
File: 20890714_181848.jpg (551KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20890714_181848.jpg
551KB, 1328x747px
>>17606754

Have mustang gt and cts had temporarily c5 vette. Not much respect once in a blue moon someone will let me go ahead of them on a merging lane or take a turn before them on a curvy road.

A lot on the vette a few on the cts and once in a while on stang

>-do girls mire?
Once in a while but i am assuming it is because they heard me accelerating and were making sure i did not pull a mustang on them.

See above comment, once in a while someone will let me pass. Usually have to accelerate and merge, everything becomes a blur and then i realize i missed my turn and have to bust a u turn or make the turn on the next corner hoping no one noticed.

All the time on vette a couple on stang never on cts but i drive with windows up these days so that might be a factor.
>>
>unironically considering yourself a "bro"
>>
File: 20170624_083807.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_083807.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>Whats the respect like on the streets?
V8 = Other guys in v8s like it. Thumbs up from them. Other sporty cars come up and cruise with me.
BMW = Just another 3 series on the road. No attention.
>Do you get compliments?
Yes on both but from different crowds. Car guys like the GTO more but respect the 335i.
General public likes 335i.
>Do girls mire?
I'm so fucking lonely.
>When trying to switch lanes do cars slow down to give you the right of way?
A lot of people do. I found out this is more about using the turn signal though. Of course occasionally they try to speed up and block me but both my cars have enough power to merge anyways.
>Do people talk to you when at a stop light?
No.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.