[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here has had experiences with the Genesis cars? Status

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Genesis G90.jpg (445KB, 2039x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Genesis G90.jpg
445KB, 2039x1360px
Does anyone here has had experiences with the Genesis cars? Status aside, is paying more for a Merc, BMW or Audi really worth it? This G90 seems pretty luxurious to me, aside from the shitty plastic pedal shifters.
>>
>>17602405
>Korean
No. Just get a Camry or something.
>>
Also, it comes with a 5.0 N/A V8 and RWD
>>
>>17602405
>audi grill
>mustang lights
>mercedes body
>bmw pillars
>bently emblem
Typical gook knock off shit
>>
Chief said he prefers it to the S-class benz he used to own because it's just as luxurious and powerful. The 5.0 is a coyote engine too so mustang mods apply.
>>
>>17602637
Really? Didn't know it was the same engine. Very nice
>>
>>17602405
It's been shown that they are about as reliable as Lexus, and aren't expensive to maintain.

It's a luxury car with no bullshit. Na v8, rwd, no stupid cylinder deactivation or stop start bullshit. Simple luxury car and I love them for it
>>
>>17602405
Everyone I know who has bought a Korean car has had a short honey moon with it. They fall in love with the design but little things constantly go wrong with them.
But I will admit I've never known or seen anyone with a luxury model.
>>
>>17603190
Yea, they seem to be just that bit knock-offy. It's like 90% of a real quality car. They seem to be getting better at each generation tho.
>>
File: 2017-Genesis-G90-interior-view.jpg (257KB, 1916x1360px) Image search: [Google]
2017-Genesis-G90-interior-view.jpg
257KB, 1916x1360px
The interior
>>
>>17602405
My dad bought the G80 (2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 AWD) for himself after looking at the Audi A6 and A7 as options. I've had the opportunity to drive it myself and the both of us were able to agree that the Koreans did an outstanding job on the car. He's had it for over a year now and only has good things to say about it. Imo it feels just as nice to be in if not nicer than most of its competition. At the end of the day, the car is gonna get shit on because it's Korean, but in reality, it's a very solid effort at a reasonable pricing point.
>>
>>17603190
>Everyone I know
So 1 other person?
>>
File: 2018-Lexus-LS500-F-Sport-128.jpg (118KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
2018-Lexus-LS500-F-Sport-128.jpg
118KB, 1280x782px
>>17602405
Nice cars but I just can't really love them as of now. They look too generic. Without calling it a copy of other cars, just on a basic level, it really does look like a focus-group dictated the design of this thing. Only a matter of time before they get GM to make their commericals for them. "We covered up the logos so you can see how easily some retards can be fooled into thinking you bought a BMW!" There's no distinction, no level of art or good design, no attempt at creating a unique aesthetic. If these aren't factors you care about then you're probably not in the market for a luxobarge in the first place then.

Even Lexus is going distinctive now.
>>
>>17603248
aren't the door handles made of plastic or something? Could have sworn that's what the host of Driven on NYT said
>>
>>17603158
It's not, he's full of shit
The Tau ≠ Coyote
>>
>>17602405
No bullshit I thought they looked great. Read up on everything and it all seemed comparable.

I was shocked at how much I hated it when I drove it. Shocked and disappointed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.