[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you parallel parked? http://www.stra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

When was the last time you parallel parked?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13532666
>>
I haven't yet.
>>
>>17601609
Pretty much every day.

>Dad's house parking is curb side
>mom's house parking is curb side
>drug dealer's apartment parking is curb side
>>
I dont like it but
>>
>>17601639
>WE FRUM CURB SIIIDE MOTHAFUCKER!
>>
File: 1313717232001.png (85KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1313717232001.png
85KB, 844x1157px
Living in a city I have to parallel park after almost every journey, I have to outside my house if my dads using our driveway, I have to at work because we park on a residential street behind the shops, and worst of all if I'm doing local deliveries I need to parallel park outside every single customers house.

You'd think I'd be some sort of pro by now but it's been almost a year of parallel parking at least 2-3 times a day and I suck at it, always like a meter away from the pavement then sometimes up to 5 minutes of shimmying back and forth until I'm in or just give up and start again.

Parking is literally the worst aspect of owning a car in the biggest city in Europe.
>>
>>17601609
I live in the rural Deep South and failed both the parallel parking and backup parking portions of the driving test (still passed first try lol).
I have literally never parallel parked a car.
>>
>>17601609
Is parallel parking hard for people?
For me, 90 degree parking while in reverse in tight spaces is the hardest one, one wrong move and you will fuck up both your car and some guy parked next to you.
>>
Yesterday
>>
>>17601609
The last place I lived I had to do it daily. Got good really quick. Now I have a real parking space, so I reverse park everyday instead.
>>
i live the uk so everywhere except home (parents use driveway so i park on pavement). i suck ass at parking on the passenger side though.
>>
why not start with the head and then reverse a little
or if u have a small car put the front first then deadlift the back in place
>>
File: fakecop cuckmobile.jpg (46KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
fakecop cuckmobile.jpg
46KB, 450x320px
>>17601609
LITERALLY TODAY AND PRACTICALLY EVERY DAY WHEN I PARK ON THE STREET INSTEAD OF THE GARAGE

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM, PARKED BEHIND A MASERATI GT ON THE STREET YESTERDAY, NYPD IS THE GOAT THEY SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF CAR THIEVES
BUT FUCK NYPD TRAFFIC ORANGE ENVELOPE FAGGOTS THEY DONT EVEN CARRY GUNS LITERAL CIVILIANS WEARING THE UNIFORM FAKENEWS KEKCOPS LMAO
>>
>>17601609
I did it once on my driving test.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.