[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp, I'm sold. I was initially really skeptical about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Welp, I'm sold.

I was initially really skeptical about the LCs looks. Big mouth, slanty eyes, swoopy details, generally just too tryhard edgy. But now I've seen one in person and I've got to say it's brilliant. Genuinely stunning and beautiful. Didn't get a chance to look inside but I had no problems with the interior pics to begin with.

People here are pretty divided on this thing and I'd like to know... what do you think of it, and have you actually seen it in person?
>>
File: LC500h_STU_01_DH_2016hr.jpg (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LC500h_STU_01_DH_2016hr.jpg
330KB, 1920x1080px
>>17599499
I hope it's a huge success and they make millions of them because I'm not willing to spend $90k but I'd totally do $35k used in a few years
>>
File: burf.png (343KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
burf.png
343KB, 600x600px
>4400 pounds of pigfat slow shit
>>
>>17599499
>slower to 60 than a $30,000 mustang
literally lmaoing @ u
>>
>>17599499
does the engine sound gets tuned by the piano maker yamaha?
>>
Is this the supra we asked for ?
>>
>>17599521
It's not meant to be a race car
>>17599538
Or a muscle car

It's a GT, a big comfortable car meant for cruising long distances in comfort and plus because it's a Lexus it probably won't break a lot

And if you're so stuck on speed you can hold out for the F version
>>
>>17599554
but it's much slower than the competition. what's the use of having a >100k$ cruiser if you can't put your foot down and get a good amount of power?
>>
>>17599560
4.6s 0-60... Where are you in such a hurry to that that isn't good enough?
>>
>>17599499
I hate that grille from a design standpoint and seeing it in person won't change that. I HATE IT
>>
>>17599569
>Where are you in such a hurry to
the rear bumper of a car 1/3rd the price

Lexii do look much better in person than in photos
>>
>pigfat
>ugly as fuck
>muh angery styling
>slow
>no screaming V10
>the F version will also get raped by the LFA

wow what a good way to waste $92,000
>>
>>17599604
How to spot an underage poster.
>>
>>17599604
>>17599772
And I'm guessing he hasn't seen one in person.

That was the whole point of the thread, like >>17599579 this guy said, pictures are one thing but in person it's so much better.

Render of potential F version cuz why not, even more angery
>>
>>17599552
Possibly, I wish I could say yes but no turbo and way too much money. A true nu-Supra would have to be 6cyl, turbo the price ballpark of a 370Z. Tall order...

Although purist and tradition aside, if Toyota released a 3500lb $80k V10 Supra I wouldn't complain.
>>
I've read 3 reviews now that compare the design to Aston Martin. "Like a Japanese Aston Martin" is the perfect description of the LC imo.

It's fast and big and pretty and could totally be a Bond car, like the 2000GT was so many years ago.
>>
>>17599859
Good call, spot on. Even if it wasn't James' car (or Jameesha the way things are going) it would make for an awesome evil arch nemesis car
>>
>>17599499
I wish Infiniti made a competitor to the LC500/8 series
FeelsBadMan.m4a
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.