[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helt needed, recently moved to California to go to school, Long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: received_10211174994388772.jpg (203KB, 1220x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_10211174994388772.jpg
203KB, 1220x2048px
Helt needed, recently moved to California to go to school, Long story Short, bought a car that seemed perfect but 1 Day later the Steering went Bust.

Heard about the Lemon law by a worker at a gasstation. What chances do I have to get My money back?

Pic related, the car in question, also, never deal with BMG Autos in Fremont.
>>
>>17596634
>lemon law
>on an old-ass used car
literally zero percent chance of getting your money back
>>
I expected the state of California to have some kind of bleeding heart implied warranty but it looks like the protection they offer is that you must be offered a two day cancellation option which would have cost you $75-$100 or so on that car and you probably declined not to mention having no doubt waited for longer than two days to cry about it on 4chan. What's wrong with the steering, Dummy? Fix it.
>>
>>17596634
>also, never deal with BMG Autos in Fremont.

It would be better to say simply: never deal with a dealership
>>
>>17596634
>I bought I car I can't afford because I'm a fucking retard and I want tax payers to save me
Fuck off. I'm glad you get to stay poor
>>
>>17596634
Why would you buy a 20 year old executive luxury sedan if you're too poor to afford to fix it if it breaks?

Honestly should have got literally any fucking shit box instead
>>
>>17596634
see
>>17597720
You deserve to be poor if you make decisions this shitty.
>>
>>17596634

>bmw
There's your problem.
>>
>>17596634
lemon laws apply to new vehicles not used ones. most dealers sell used cars AS IS. some do provide up to a 30 day 3,000 mile warranty.
>>
>>17596634
>moved to California to go to school
What kind of school?
>>
> buys a used old ass bmw not even knowing they're fucking garbage money pits
>>
>>17597831
This. Fix the steering and sell it to some other idiot before something else breaks.
Should have just bought a cheap Civic/Corolla for your daily beater in the first place.
>>
>>17596634
How much?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.