[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a Kia dealer that's selling a 2017 Kia Soul base

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I found a Kia dealer that's selling a 2017 Kia Soul base model in black (like pic related), 6 speed automatic, for $12,995.

Is this a good buy? Brand new, Kia's 10 year powertrain warranty, etc.
>>
Wrong pic kek
>>
>>17596016
Don't know about reliability but I will say they are the only of the box mobiles that isn't dog shit ugly. Go for it Unless something feels sketchy on your test drive. Asfor the price, The dealership is probably just trying to knock out inventory for the 2018s.
>>
>>17596015
what kia is this lad?
>>
Enjoy that 130 hp 1.6 dogshit engine. I had to drive a Hyundai Accent rental once with the same engine and I literally thought I wasn't going to merge safely on the freeway.
>>
>>17596047
The Kia Korolla
>>
>>17596015
>>17596016
If you want the most basic bitch car on the road, then sure.
They're dirt cheap, so there's a ton of them.

They aren't stylish, they aren't comfortable, they aren't performant, but it'll get you from A to B.
>>
>>17596075
The base Veloster has this engine too, and I felt the same way. You have to drop down 2 gears and rev the fuck out of it to get it to do anything.
>>
>>17596015
Fuck no. Why would you spend 13k on an econobox? For 2k more you could get something with a v8. Just get a civic for 3k.
>>
>>17596075
Driving a hyudai accent rental atm, it's a gigantic pile but i don't know about "unsafely slow" i mean, it gets to 140 just as quick as my 01 mx-5 (which is a lot quicker than the majority of traffic moves)
>>
>>17596015
If you are getting a shibox at least buy a comfortable shitbox like an Elantra Sport.

You will feel every single piece of gravel on the road.
>>
>>17596015
I hear warranty only good for original owner
>>
>>17596015
Find a base Buick LeSabre if gas isn't a huge concern. In the long run, if properly maintained, it will cost a lot less to maintain, be more comfy, and it has a torquey engine. You can find sub 100k examples for 3k if you look hard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.