[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to /o/ and need some feed back I was told to make instru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Turdgen.jpg (37KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Turdgen.jpg
37KB, 500x332px
New to /o/ and need some feed back
I was told to make instructional videos for my work (Boeing parts).
So I decided to make some Car HOW-TO videos as practice.
These videos need to show a complete fucking moron how to do something.
The forums were far 2 nice to it and didn't give me any criticisms.

Critique the fuck out of my video
be as harsh as you want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwG3i6EJNQM
>>
Short and to the point, loved the socket size being shown, if anything I would go a touch more in depth, I don't understand why the slot was dremelled.
>>
>>17592301
>I don't understand why the slot was dremeled.
well fuck
forgot to mention the notch is for the bolt clearance.
>>
>>17592280
>Hiring complete morons to make parts for jets I fly on
Well fuck you too Boeing
>>
What's with the shills in your comment section lol

>>17592334
It's really bad. Boeing is one of those companies you can look up to if you plan on making six figures with a GED.
>>
>>17592398
I'm suddenly glad Lockheed Martin bought Sikorsky Aircraft instead of Boeing
>>
>>17592419
>Lockheed Martin
OP here
I also make the F35 and f22 afterburner
same shitfest happens
new hires can't even use a screwdriver
I have to keep 3 stupid people from fucking up parts that cost millions.
HENCE THE need FOR THESE VIDEOS.
>>
>>17592398
>What's with the shills in your comment section lol

>1 spam bot comment
>shills
?
>>
>>17592280
I like this video. Short, quick, and to the point while telling you exactly which socket to use. I wish more how tos were like this instead of fishing for comments, likes and subscribes.
Well done and informative
>>
>>17592280
-specify tools needed up front
-specify chemicals needed (cleaners, loctite) and where not to get them
-do NOT tell inexperienced assembly techs to torque something "as hard as they can"
>>
>>17592441
>as hard as they can
True, but I couldn't fit a torque wrench in there.

Item/tools list is easy, I can do that
>>
>>17592507
for that video that makes sense, but I can't imagine there aren't torque specs for whatever aerospace components you are assembling
>>
>>17592590
few parts have specs
not many bolts on these parts
but, i'll remember to include it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.