[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a new shitbox, other one was stolen and burnt. Looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8502.jpg (43KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8502.jpg
43KB, 960x539px
Need a new shitbox, other one was stolen and burnt.
Looking for cheap fun car with some kick to it. Under 5k.
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>>17587558
Sticky is shit and outdated.

New Edge Mustang GT or z28 camaro or a G35 I guess.
>>
Miata is a cheap and fun car if you dont have the need for speed.
>>
>>17587569
I have a need for speed or if not, options to mod it
>>
>>17587563
Out of these I would second the g35. They can be had for 5k or less if you search around. Pretty good little cars with better interior than the 350z and more space, plus rear seats. Not terribly fast but would probably keep up with a new edge gt and they're a more balanced car.
>>
>>17587576
buy the cleanest miata you can find for $3k and piece together a turbo kit for $1500 and make 180-200hp in a 2100lb japanese shitbox.
>>
>>17587592
g35 is also ugly as shit compared to the 370z
>>
Best Honda or Nissan for cheap?
>>
>>17587712
such an odd question to ask. what the fuck are you looking for? a DD? buy a fucking civic

Best Honda you can get for relatively cheap is an S2k for $12k.
>>
>>17587629
>Miata
>3k
AHAHAHAHAHA
Try 6k
>>
>>17587743
i said buy the cleanest miata you can find for $3k since his budget is $5k

also it all depends on your location.
also knowing how to talk the price down

Here's somewhat of an example, not $3k but a $4500 Miata with 61k miles

https://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-miata-miles/6207177613.html
>>
>>17587761
the cheapest miata is 7k in my area
>>
>>17587763
thats unfortunate.

Where do you live?
>>
>>17587763
Well you suck then
>>
dude, get an RX-8
>>
>>17587789
that is terrible advice
>>
>>17587789
get an RX8 and double the price for oil, gas, apex seals, a new starter and new spark plugs + work
>>
>>17587629
retard
>>
>>17587831
great conversation.
>>
>>17587761
I'm in Australia
>>
I, too, need a shitbox.

I think I'm done with the SUV/truck life at the moment. Doesn't make sense for where I live rn. I'm looking at this alltrack bc it has space, dece awd from what I hear, but I'm gonna test one soon. APR also offers a tuneup to get it to 250hp, but that's more of a day dream than anything.

Anyone have experience with these? I'm really in the market for some kind of snow-ready station wagon in the US. It kills me that the market has been destroyed by crossovers.
>>
>>17587563
What makes you say that? Mustangs and Camaros of the listed years are exactly what OP is looking for.
>>
>>17588155
Subaru Forester turbo my friendo
>>
>>17588197
I was looking at that or even the outback 3.6, but the cvt has me uneasy. mainly from looking at opinions here
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.