[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 years old, no driver's license >take 3 lessons,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1500246444951[1].jpg (39KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
1500246444951[1].jpg
39KB, 500x287px
>25 years old, no driver's license
>take 3 lessons, doing pretty decently
>have no friends to practice with, parents won't practice with me either, can't get enough practice to do really well
>haven't driven in a month
>will never get license, will never stop being a loser
>still have never parallel parked, parked in a parking space, or driven on the freeway
>taking another lesson tomorrow, probably lost all my progress and money spent
>>
>>17580133
>tfw father is mechanic, been around cars my whole life
>as a result I had no interest in cars unlike other kids
>school had a program where having bad grades means you can't get your license, so I didn't even give learning to drive or getting a car a single thought because I was a little shit
>graduated three years ago, walk or bus everywhere
>have healthy interest and knowledge about cars, talk with car guys all the time despite never having driven in my life or even tried to get my license
>strong mechanical interest in cars, even help my dad work on them
>road rules make no fucking sense to me and I can't comprehend traffic

Should I just memorize driving books and stare at intersections until I get it? I'm tired of not having a car.
>>
>>17580164
jeez man i dunno what to tell you
>>
File: dfg.png (208KB, 327x354px) Image search: [Google]
dfg.png
208KB, 327x354px
>>17580133
even 16 year olds know how to drive are you that fucking stupid?
>>
>>17580133
Dude, think of it like this. The more often you do it, the more proficient you will be. It'll be expensive to do it quickly, but will pay off.

Do it slowly and infrequently, and the lessons will be spent relearning things you've forgotten. Assuming you stick to getting the end goal of a license, this will cost much more money over time.

t. Professional Flight Instructor, airplanes and cars are pretty much the same
>>
>>17580133
>have no friends to practice with, parents won't practice with me either,
Aunts and uncles? Cousins? Literally any blood relative who will feel guilty for you?
Any old ladies / men at work who would adopt you as surrogate grandchild and help you out?
>>
we should start an /o/ driving academy as I've seen multiple threads like this in the last few weeks
>>
>>17580235
only child.

no family anywhere nearby
>>
>>17580240
An official /o/ driving guide would be cool. Whether it's a shared screencap of somebody's long post, an infographic, a website, or a video. Would be cool.
>>
>>17580240
its always been me though
>>
>>17580164
They had a program like that at my school and I did shitty. I just parked behind the school or in the teacher parking lot.
>>
>>17580259
>its always been me though
where are you from?
>>
>>17580260
No they would revoke your license/permit over it, shit sucked.

If you had good grades they'd offer you a full blown free class to get your license, but if you have low or bad grades you get nothing. It probably has to do with the fact we were literally the worst school in the state and that rule was part of state intervention to increase test scores/grades but still. It just immobilized 70% or so of kids who went through the high school creating autists like me and OP.
>>
>>17580240
it's the same fucking retard posting the same shit thread over and over again. if he put in as much effort into finding someone to drive with he would have his license already.
>>
>>17580133
I know a kid who failed his drivers test 3 times. Tried to pretend the third time never happened. Well Joe we all know you missed school to take the test and failed. You didn't miss school then say you cancelled it you lying fag. Learn to drive
>>
>>17580214
try 14/15. Many states you can get your learner's permit that young.

Source: live in iowa got my permit 2 weeks after I turned 14
>>
>>17580349
Jesus christ this makes me feel like shit/motivates me.
>>
>>17580281
califrnia

>>17580293
my school didnt even offer a drivers ed
>>
>>17580349
makes em feel even worse
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.