[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw some fat pig cunt throw her shopping cart towards the cart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: cucked.jpg (81KB, 544x409px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
81KB, 544x409px
Saw some fat pig cunt throw her shopping cart towards the cart area in a parking lot today. Bitch hit a fucking gtr in the parking lot. Fat cunt got scared and hopped into her suv and drove off.
Dont daily drive a nice car /o/ some subhuman will fuck it up.
>>
messed up if tru
>>
>>17579656
Good, jap shit gets damaged and nobody gives a fuck. Hope he crashes into a tree and dies because his car is ass.
>>
If you're rich enough to have a nice car then you're rich enough to fix scratches and dings from normal wear and tear.

If you're not rich enough, and you, say, bought a car you really couldn't afford in the first place, then kill thyself.
>>
>>17579691
A bold statement, you must be fun at parties.
>>
>>17579656
>some fat pig cunt
Sounds white af.
>>
File: 22.jpg (777KB, 2048x1901px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
777KB, 2048x1901px
>>17579687
t. GM fangirl
>>
>>17579716
she was Hispanic
>>
>>17579726
and the shitposting continues
>>
>>17579656
I would use this incident to blackmail her. Free blowjob.
>>
>>17579656
if you DD a nice car you have to follow a few simple rules.

1. always park in the back

2. always park in the back

3. don't park anywhere near those cart returns, you're asking for trouble.

4. park in the back.
>>
File: 1481331515811.png (310KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1481331515811.png
310KB, 681x496px
>>17579691

>"hurr, why are you complaining about taking the time out of your day and spending money on something that somebody else did, you're rich, you can afford i!"
>>
I daily a new Porsche and I'm scared any time I get out on the road. My hours are flexible, so I try to go to and from work outside rush hour, and I usually park in the last row on the upper level of the parking structure to go to the grocery store.

Today I had to drive during rush hour and I got scared shitless every time I stopped at a light and some faggot behind me didn't brake far in advance. I mean wouldn't you try to be careful around a nice car? I don't see a Ferrari stopped ahead of me and think "well now's the chance to test my brakes!" Keep your fucking distance.
>>
glad you got a pic OP, musta been one hell of a shopping cart
>>
File: BoSYs08CQAAQb7n.jpg (28KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
BoSYs08CQAAQb7n.jpg
28KB, 600x900px
>>17579993
park in the back and DONT double park that just screams im a massive douche please feel free to fuck my car
>>
>>17579691
this x1000

if u r not rich enough dont even bother with a sports car. you will end up only using it once a week at most

you will not enjoy it
>>
>>17580888
What a horrible existence. You literally live in fear of your car. What's the point? Buy a fucking 3K Civic to DD and drive the Porsche to, I don't know, you grandma's house?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.