[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Older cars have the best interiors. I'm currently driving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Older cars have the best interiors. I'm currently driving my mom's old VW(I used to own my own car but sold. not that much of a loser) and the inside is like a Christmas tree.
what is a sub 5k car that is actually reliable that has interior like the pic? looking at some it looks like miatas have a simple interior, what else is there?
>>
>>17577419
Get yourself an old American boat. European and Asian cars don't compete. A nice Cadillac Deville with an Auto trans is more comfy than anything those dirty foreigners have ever made.
>>
e30
>>
>>17577446
Piles of shit, and you know it.
>>
>>17577477
Only the electrics, I still see 90s caddys pretty regularly.
>>
File: chryslernewyorkerinterior1.jpg (120KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
chryslernewyorkerinterior1.jpg
120KB, 800x1067px
superior american interior
>>
>>17577595
While the cheapest American cars could still feel like a couch the cheapest euro and Asian models are made for small boney women.
>>
>>17577551
On their seventh Northstar replacement?
>>
>>17577619
>implying northstars were unreliable
>>
>>17577419
3g preludes are pretty nice.
>>
>>17577551
Nah, electrics are solid. Shit ECU, but solid electrics. It's not a Euro RoSH car with biodegradable wiring that needs the entire wiring harness replaced every ten years. GM weatherpak connectors are great.
>>
>>17577668
I love this era of Honda interiors but I just cannot stand the bus seat fabrics they use.
Also everything is tinted blue, windows and plastics
>>
File: autowp.ru_nissan_300zx_turbo_2.jpg (687KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
autowp.ru_nissan_300zx_turbo_2.jpg
687KB, 1280x960px
>>17577419
Old 80s - early 90s interiors were simpler and didn't try to be more than they were. They used straight lines and pretty utilitarian balances that were pleasing to the eye.

Back in the 70s and in classic cars everything was chrome plated with wood, leather, and a strong attempt to make everything look mechanical and homely. Newer interiors use really fugly curves and sections to try to look more advanced and "classy" than it really is. The 80s were just exactly what it needed to be.
>>
File: 1458847486979.jpg (63KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458847486979.jpg
63KB, 526x400px
>>17577643
>>
>>17578422
As apposed to what? Flat cloth like from a Ford or 25 year old leather? Early Honda cloth is pretty durable and nostalgic to me.

The blue thing I can get, but you don't really see it outside of the actual blue models or base civics. Just look at the tan and black interiors of preludes.
>>
>>17577419
you could get a mk4 Vollkwagen jetta TDI they come in manual and regularly run to 500,000 miles with regular servicing. Probably the best car I have ever owned.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.