[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buying a used corolla from a toyta dealership >tell them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1462421920115.png (8KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
1462421920115.png
8KB, 208x243px
>buying a used corolla from a toyta dealership
>tell them i want to take the car to an motor association recommended mechanic for an inspection
>Dealer offers to take the car to the mechanic for me
>All I have to do is book the appointment and pay the inspection fee myself
Should I take them up on the offer? It smells fishy to me, but then I wouldn't have to take time off of work
>>
Maybe they understand why you'd want to do that and have nothing to hide.
>>
>>17574428
Or maybe the mechanics are getting kickbacks from the dealer
>>
You realize you have to pay for an inspection right? Fucking Jew. Get a real car.
>>
>>17574452
> and pay the inspection fee myself
>>
>>17574467
How much is the fee? Usually it's $50-75 which is lower than a usual labor charge for one hour so it's doubtful the mechanics are getting "kickbacks".
>>
>>17574501
$200
>>
>>17574525
kickback confirmed
>>
>>17574402
>>Dealer offers to take the car to the mechanic for me
>>All I have to do is book the appointment and pay the inspection fee myself
thats retarded as fuck, its like you want to be jewed
>>
>>17574525
Yeah that's a scam. Really all an inspection does is look for obvious leaks and evidence of a wreck (bent, rusty, or new parts) there is only so much they can look for in under an hour. Technically these are all things you can look for yourself if willing to get on the ground with a flashlight.

Considering it's a fucking Corolla. You should also take into consideration throwing a Ben down the drain, instead talk the dealer a couple hundred down instead.
>>
>>17574402
>buying from a dealership
Why? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>17574402

Obviously youve never dealt with Jews or their tricks to enough of an extent before OP
>>
>>17574402
>Dealer offers to take the car to the mechanic for me
That is amazingly naive of you to do that. Any mechanic that wants repeat business from that dealer will of course give favorable exam results. Otherwise that dealer will not take cars to that mechanic again. So that's why you have to be the one to take it to a mechanic. You want a mechanic that works for you and not one that works for the dealer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.