[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has bought a broken down car the same model as their daily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Who has bought a broken down car the same model as their daily drive to use for parts (as well as selling other parts) and was it worth it?
>>
I parted out a few cars. Money wise it is worth it but it takes a lot of time to sell off everything.
>>
>>17573549

i've had several 1.6 mk1 focus parts cars to supplement my daily driver

it's good as long as you don't mind using used parts that might have an unknown history, often gets you decent spares for cheap if people just want a 'broken car' gone
>>
>using two or more old cars to make one good one

This is the patricians way to /o/.
>>
Often leads to your lawn turning into a car graveyard and your home and you turning into "that place" and "that guy".

So if you live in bumfuck nowhere it's worth it.
>>
File: IMG_20170719_155612.jpg (3MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_155612.jpg
3MB, 4608x2592px
I've already made my money back, but I mostly bought another one ironically. Absolutely worth it if you have spare garage space and free time once in a while.
>>
The only problem is; if you like your car you'll eventually have dreams about doing the second one up as well. So then you'll need to get a third one for parts for the second one, then you'll be so in the habbit of looking for car/parts that everytime something cheap comes up for sale you'll HAVE TO buy it.

Next thing you know you've got so many cars and parts and plans for which parts to put on which car for which purpose that just keeping track if it all uses up all your available energy and you have none left to actually get anything done.

It's a serious problem.
>>
>>17575695
I just realized this is how the "lady with the 20 cats" started on her downward spiral into madness
>>
>>17575695
this.
watch your consumerism like you watch your drinking
>>
>>17575695
Jeez man have some fucking self control.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.