[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/07/le xus-lc-f-to-take-fight-t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Lexus-LCF-Reports-.jpg (96KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
Lexus-LCF-Reports-.jpg
96KB, 960x520px
http://www.carscoops.com/2017/07/lexus-lc-f-to-take-fight-to-nissan-gt-r.html

Say your fucking prayers germancucks and GTRfags
>>
That looks pretty awesome actually

Don't really care because I'll never afford it
>>
a fucking prius in a body kit
>>
why the lc is a personnal luxury car
>>
>>17573268
Saw a regular LC two weeks ago... it's epic. Like really really good looking from almost every angle (the rear is a little... average)

And now this hot version... fuck I might have to make room on my top 10
>>
>>17573268

inb4 slower than a camaro
>>
>>17573268
You're fucking retarded when the 400k lexus lfa wasn't even enough to beat the gtr what makes you think a weaker less capable car is going to win
>>
from my understanding, they're pretty heavy. but this version might be a bit lighter. it'd have to be considering the GT-R has that delicious AWD system.
>>
>>17573592
Screw your inb4 but only cuz pretty much every car is slower than a camaro

Weird timeline
>>
>>17573268
been waiting for the new lexus yissss
>>
>>17573268
It looks EXACTLY like the Benefactor from GTAV
>>
>>17573605
the LFA was an engineering exercise. they didn't care about what they competed with and took as long as they wanted with it.
>>
>>17574006
Seems like they didn't really learn much from it since they weren't confident to handle the Supra on their own and just went to BMW.

I would've rather'd deal with Toyota's fat cars and have a 3,900 lb Supra from Toyota than a 3,400 lb BMW supra.
>>
File: bait just for prezo.jpg (67KB, 537x590px) Image search: [Google]
bait just for prezo.jpg
67KB, 537x590px
>>
Wasn't there some faggot on here that bought an LC?
>>
File: large_image_54.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large_image_54.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>17574023
BMW is currently failing with journalists left and right, getting embarrassed at track events and hemorrhaging design and engineering talent. They should honestly take a page out of Lexus' playbook and put one of those sweet concepts nearly straight to production just like the LC. Add that sweet sweet 3.5TT I6 with the boost cranked and great the German Supra we've always wanted
>>
>>17574722
BMW owns triumph and has a roadster platform.
BMW needs to just fucking release a new spitfire on the z4.
>>
>>17573268
well, first off, mk 5 supra, second, LC 500 is a meme car that's a fucking luxury car marketed as a sports car for some shit reason, third, why even talk shit with no numbers?
>>
Still not the LFA
>>
File: Goto3ofiebbe.jpg (981KB, 2804x1811px) Image search: [Google]
Goto3ofiebbe.jpg
981KB, 2804x1811px
>>17574736
>>17574722
Not a bad idea! My grandfather had a BRG Spitfire that really inspired my car passion. 100% in need of reanimation

As for BMW, just banged this shop out of M4 on an Aston. This is the kind of thing I think could drag BMW back onto the world stage (with the right engine and setup, of course)
>>
>>17574953
Those wheels are atrocious, but yes that looks amazing.
An low slung M4 widebody with a loud exhaust and a bare bones interior would sell like hot cakes and skyrocket in value.
>>
>>17573268
>damn near 4300 lbs

Pigfat and dropped
>>
>>17574975
True that

And yeah the wheels suck but didn't feel like laying new ones in cuz lazy. Believe it or not those are OEM on the db11 (fuck india seriously)
>>
>>17573442
>Prius
>V8
>>
>>17573268
How much longer until they update the body so I don't have to see that ugly face ever again?
>>
>>17573450
It is but that doesn't stop Lexus from making a performance version. Lexus rarely makes a performance car but when they make, they destroy everything on the market gaining instant like.
>>
>>17574984
kill yourself idiot
>>
>>17575185
By dropping a Lexus on him?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.