[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of buying new cars when you can buy a "used"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1500375714116.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500375714116.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
What's the point of buying new cars when you can buy a "used" one with less than 10k miles on it for thousands less?
>>
>>17572745
For many people, being the first owner of a car is very exciting and gives them some peace of mind knowing that it's in near-perfect mechanical and cosmetic shape. If they have the financial means to make this kind of a purchase, then who gives a shit I say... Just worry about yourself and stop being such a Jew.
>>
>>17572745
Being the first one to fart in the driver's seat. Almost 30k miles on my new car and the only one to fart in the driver's seat.
>>
>>17572978
>being the first one to masturbate in it during rush hour traffic while making eye contact with the driver next to you
>>
>>17572745
what's the point of getting a fresh girl when you can get a "used" one with less than twelve nigger cocks inside with way less effort?
>>
>>17572745
Being the first owner and more warranty time, that's about it.

>>17573172
That's not at all the same, especially in OP's case where the car is under 10k miles and only a few years old. My most recent purchase was just under two years old with 3,500 miles, but cost $16k less than buying the same car new.
>>
>what's the point of living when you can kill yourself and save thousands of dollars
>>
>>17572745
because if I'm dropping $30k+ on car I want it to have every option I want, not a compromise. I see the retarded shit people do to their cars and that alone makes me want to buy new.
>>
New drivers should definitely buy used.
But once you get older, your insurance rates go way down, and your financially stable, you could buy a new car if you wanted.

There's a certain level of joy that comes from knowing that every mile, every dent and scratch, and every stain are all yours and not the previous owners.
>>
>>17573172
t. new car buying projecting his BBC fettish into buying a car

wew
>>
>>17572993
how do you get other people to maintain eye contact with you? everyone i look at while masturbating always looks away.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.