[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there has to be an easier way to clean the inside of a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 423534643643.jpg (32KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
423534643643.jpg
32KB, 500x301px
there has to be an easier way to clean the inside of a fucking windshield

is there nothing that like auto dries without wiping and leaves no streaks?
>>
>>17570565
Glass cleaner and two rags, one to clean it and one to dry it
>>
>>17570565
You just need good quality liquid glass cleaner (with less water content). The streaks are from water... the more water the more streaks.

I use a foam cleaner that I got when I installed new windows in my house. 16 windows and two patio doors and got 12 cans of cleaner. Stuff works great.
>>
Watch Chris Fix or Ammo NYC.
>>
>>17570576
>>17570716
>>17570723

im more talking about the actual wiping, its fucking annoying trying to wipe

especially when it wont clean properly

also cleaning in direct sunlight is the only way to actually do it, otherwise it might look perfectly fine at every other sunlit angle but once you're driving into the sunset/sunrise you're fucked cause you see the streaks
>>
File: C4R7-x8VMAE9pQW.jpg (57KB, 1125x642px) Image search: [Google]
C4R7-x8VMAE9pQW.jpg
57KB, 1125x642px
>>17570904

If you didn't have a windshield, you wouldn't have to clean it.
>>
>>17570904
sit in the passengers seat
alternatively, buy a new windshield
>>
>>17570904
Dude, just use Windex and skooch the seat forward as needed.
>>
>>17570992

nigger windex still leaves streaks

also it doesnt matter how close you are the fucking angle is fucked

and if theres a part you need to rewipe you wind up hitting the glass somewhere else while reaching and fuck it up
>>
>>17570904
That's what the second towel is for, to dry it and remove streaks. You can use a flashlight at an angle to highlight where the streaks are.
>>
60/40 isopropyl alcohol and water mixture does the job fine for me. cheaper than any other solution too
>>
>>17570565
You probably have built up gunk on the windshield that can only be taken off with rubbing alcohol or magic eraser

Plus good quality microfiber is a must
>>
>>17570565
>>17571192

no its a new car but over months something builds up on the inside

probably pollen or other stuff since i ride with the windows down a lot

also watching some YT clips apparently the plastic dash, even without adding lubricants will evaporate oils onto the windshield

is this something that the front window sun protector can actually prevent?
>>
OP is just a fat fuck who can't physically get in there to wipe it properly
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.