[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never own or experience this https://youtu.be/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 911.jpg (294KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
294KB, 900x675px
>You will never own or experience this

https://youtu.be/It3_k-G-Ev0

Why even live?
>>
>>17569908
Because there is more to life than overpriced pieces of metal and aristocrats drinking champagne
>>
>>17569927
>this
>>
>>17569927
>$2mill
>Mercedes race car
>1 of 25
>650 hp
>can treat it like shit and still works
>overpriced
>>
>>17569908
>CLK GTR
>911 GT1
>Nissan R390
>Toyota GT One

any other cars of this kind of rarity and absurdness?
>>
>>17569949
>two million for A FUCKING CAR
I mean, this is /o/ and all, we like cars, I get it, but you can fucking retire on two million.
>>
>>17569997
Dauer Porsche 962.
>>
>>17570002
>but you can fucking retire on two million.

>wanting to retire on a measly 2 mil

pathetic 2bh, Id try to turn that 2 mil into more $$$$. Even if i failed I'd die knowing that at least I tried.

that being, while that CLK GTR is cool and all it really is just a piece of metal at the end of the day.
>>
File: longtail.jpg (201KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
longtail.jpg
201KB, 1024x768px
>>17569997
Regulations for the GT1 category stipulated that to be eligible, a total of 25 cars must be built for road use.
So basically anything that races has a car like that, like this long tail
>>
>>17570002
>>17570022
The people that buy these cars have 20 other cars. You think they give a shit about 2 million?
Also learn to invest, these cars only go up in value as long as you don't crash them. Even with a lot of miles. They appreciate.

Also this was the best timeline.
F50, CLK GTR, 911 GT1, F1 Long tail, etc. All icons of the 90s.
http://jalopnik.com/when-supercars-raced-at-le-mans-1625175062
>>
File: 80_gtr1-panoz-header-4.jpg (1MB, 2567x1040px) Image search: [Google]
80_gtr1-panoz-header-4.jpg
1MB, 2567x1040px
>Only two road-legal GTR-1s were built to meet homologation requirements set forth by the ruling bodies which the racing cars ran under.
All rare, that's how the game goes.
>>
>>17570044
>learn to invest
Oh yeah great, instead of two million I will now have no food and a car that's worth four million in twenty years.
>>
>>17570050
There's smart investing, and stupid investing. Just look at Ferrari 250 GTO's. Fucking 20mil+ for those garage queens.
>>
>>17569908

i will never experience looking at the back of a windshield wiper?
>>
File: 1499987506101.jpg (78KB, 1356x854px) Image search: [Google]
1499987506101.jpg
78KB, 1356x854px
Why does it sound so high-pitched and whiny?
Is it electric or something?
>>
>>17570249
thats the transmission whine you hear

straight cut gears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmJH84FnQa8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-k3YAjIQzI
>>
>>17570207
>buy a car
>never drove it
These people aren't automotive enthusiasts, they're brand wanders looking to make some money

Realistically you could buy a property for the same amount and it would make you money while appreciating at the same time whereas a car will need servicing even if it's just sitting in a garage

Source: my dad's a CFP and he manages finances for these people. Doesn't matter how expensive or rare the car is, it's never an investment
>>
>>17570468
They get to have a nice rare car for a few years for little money or even a profit, which even if they don't take it to the circuit is worth something to these people. Financially it most likely beats flushing money with the latest mass-produced 1/2 million Nouveauriche-mobile.
Obviously if you don't even like cars it's a dumb idea.
>>
>>17570527
You k ow what nicer than a $50 million Ferrari? A medium sized luxury hotel in a nice location for $50 million
Literally just dick waving with a car that they never drive, which isn't much better than nigs buying Lambos

Just keep in mind that Warren Buffet drives a 2014 Cadillac XTS despite being one of the richest people in the world, and that's after Mary Barra convinced him to upgrade
>>
File: 1316134428215.jpg (37KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1316134428215.jpg
37KB, 358x358px
>>17570617
>not even a Lexus
>just a fucking GM pile of shit
>>
>>17570622
Do you hate America?
>>
>>17570622
t. Poorfag busrider
>>
File: $100,000 Cadillac.jpg (12KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
$100,000 Cadillac.jpg
12KB, 285x177px
>>17570617
>Warren Buffet
Shit dude i want his DTS.
>>
>>17570617
>Just keep in mind that Warren Buffet drives a 2014 Cadillac XTS despite being one of the richest people in the world, and that's after Mary Barra convinced him to upgrade

Im happy for Warren Buffet but that dude does not have an enjoyable life in my opinion. He just has an excess of wealth and does absolutely nothing with it than make more money.

Life isn't about making money and hoarding it all till you die.well at least my life isn't focused on that. If thats what you wanna do, then go for it

Im not surprised someone like you brought up Warren Buffet as if Im supposed to be jealous of how frugal he lives with his money lol
>>
File: 4563534.jpg (764KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
4563534.jpg
764KB, 1200x800px
>>17570664
>He just has an excess of wealth and does absolutely nothing with it than make more money
He and Bill Gates donates to Charity.

Not him but id also live similar to Warren Buffet. i don't like big houses and my bed-room is pretty cozy as is and doesn't need to be some huge palace that will be a pain in the ass to clean anyway. i rarely go outside and i don't like swimming so a swimming pool and big yard would be wasted on me. most of the things i buy consist of Movies, Games and Display models. id be very happy like that as buying tons of Super Cars and snorting cocaine off endless hookers asses would quickly lead to a life of depression like those lottery winners who suddenly start realizing they have "family" and "friends" they never heard of calling them. i like stealth wealth in general though.

Pic related would probably be my go-to ride.
>>
>>17570664
Not a single millionaire in the world hoard money. His money is working for him in the form of investment, you illiterate fuck. People are working somewhere, somehow, because this geezer have a fuckton of money.
>>
>>17570712
You really don't understand the world do you?
>>
>>17570689
We've gotten completely off course.
A rare super car isn't like snorting cocaine off asses. It's also an investment unlike movies, and games and models as well if you're not buying collector stuff.
Maybe it doesn't beat an index fund but it's not like arranging 2 million into a stack and lighting them on fire.
>>
>>17570664
Warren Buffet is really a special kind of man. Most of us don't buy a bunch of fancy shit because we're shallow, it's because we don't know what we really want and are constantly looking for it. Maybe I'll be happy this time, repeat x1000. Warren is a man that knows what he wants. He also knows what he has to do to get it, and more importantly, make sure that it never goes away.

And he lives trouble free because of that.

We could all stand to be more like Warren Buffet.
>>
>>17570781
Living trouble free is up for debate. I wouldn't call my life trouble free if hundreds of millions of dollars, partially other peoples' money, were at stake in my investments.
>>
>>17570751
Oh, please enlight, great commie.
>>
>>17570835
It's far too complex for your peanut brain. But the fact you believe hoarding stock market investments directly correlates to job growth is moronic.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.