[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be beater shitbox driver >like to ding nice cars owned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: based cactus.jpg (125KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
based cactus.jpg
125KB, 1600x1200px
>be beater shitbox driver
>like to ding nice cars owned by normies with the edge of your doors
>pic related shows up
>*blocks your door*
What do?
>>
stab his tires
>>
>>17569154
I have a bottle with an L nozzle in a bucket in the trunk of my car, filled with brake fluid and covered in a black towel. Just fold the rear seat, grab the bucket, aim and slam the bottle against the bottom of the bucket. After that, dry any splash on my car with the towel and drive away. The cameras won't see you doing anything to the car as the stream is too quick for them to capture it. Drive away and check for any remaining splash, wipe it if there's any.
>>17569157
I heard it comes with run-flat solid tires from the factory
>>
>>17569195
I forgot to say that's what I do if someone dings my car, I'm not a shithead doing that to innocent people.
>>
>>17569202
That doesn't make you not a shithead, it just makes you an asshole shithead.
>>
>>17569195
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>17569195
>>17569202
Oh, so you're just a passive-aggressive pussy shithead who does it to people that ding your car as if it's gonna repair anything. Man up and call people out on their shit.
>>
File: screenshot.png (8KB, 377x194px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
8KB, 377x194px
>>17569264
faggot
>>
>>17569154
Do me a favor and dont reproduce
>>
>>17569195
Can you make me a diagram I don't understand how to do this thx
>>
>>17569195
You realize brake fluid isn't corrosive and that all this does is waste time and make you look dumb
>>
>>17570556
It's actually a really nice cleaning agent, next time you're washing your car just pour a little down the side and scrub thoroughly.

t. detailer at Audi dealership
>>
>>17570556
DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 do
>>
>>17569154
>that disgusting piece of trash
>based
kys
>>
Never used it maliciously but I always have a can of brake cleaner in my truck from the time I painted my calipers, is that corrosive enough to fuck shit up? It says to keep it well away from car paint on the can

(Also im not thinking about using it to other cars, I understand how fucking pissed Id be if it happened to mine, just curious)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.