[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Abarth was my first car >tfw parents got it for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: CD1109_Fiat500_001.jpg (500KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
CD1109_Fiat500_001.jpg
500KB, 1280x782px
>tfw Abarth was my first car
>tfw parents got it for me
>tfw parents split and neither they nor I could afford the payments on it
>tfw it got repossessed
>tfw no other car matches the feels my Abarth gave me

Any other Abarthfags here? It was my first car, the car in which my mom taught me stick, and the car in which I made so many memories. I got a job once times got tough, but that still wasn't enough to cover the outrageous car note.

At least it wasn't in my name. I am for sure getting another one, and hopefully soon.
>>
>>17559287
Was it red?
>>
MAMMA MIA ITSA PIGGO FATTO
>>
>>17559296

No. It was a 2012, and it was white with red stripes, but it had stock gray wheels and gray mirrors.
>>
>>17559305
Sounds awfully like a friend of mine's story. He really loved his. It was red with white stripes, and to his dismay, he sees it a lot at local car meets. The new owner, turns out, visits the same places we do. To this day he longs for the time when he can afford another. And seriously, I wish that he can.

I don't have an Abarth myself, though I have a Punto MK2 with an A500 engine swap. I can see why he loved that car.
>>
Fix it again tony
>>
>>17559320

Fuck, man.

I feel for your buddy. After mine got repossessed, maybe a few months after, I was pretty sure I saw it up for sale on the Cars.com app. Same amount of miles, the gray mirrors even though that color combo has red mirrors, the scratched up volume buttons, everything.

It was heartbreaking.

The worst part is, I don't think I fully appreciated it until I was sitting in a clunker I paid for out of my own pocket.

Tell your buddy that a guy he may never meet feels for him.
>>
>>17559287

Are you and your parents by any chance retarded?
>>
>>17559287
sorry anon.. got pics of the car??
>>
>>17559350
>Split up

Anyone dumb enough to throw away a marriage after having and raising children is retarded. Enjoy living alone at 80 with messed up children because you argued over the dishes or laundry too much. If the person cheated on you or is a drug addict or something, you're retarded for even getting married in the first place.
>>
File: wet.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
wet.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17559287
Abarthfag here. It's small, doesn't like shitty roads at all, feels like it'll roll if you take a corner too fast, but it's fun desu.
>>
>>17559538
whats funny is that its retards such as yourself you end up in that situation because they're so fucking unbearable to live with.
>>
File: IMG_1262.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
>>17559320
Driving to car meets in a new ish car just gets you laughed at or shouted at by people that don't look for a good deal.

It's fucking shit man I saved my money up for 3 years for a good car that I fucking l love and modify still get called finance wanker.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.