[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /o/, how the fuck am I supposed to find car meets/events.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 71NQwre_d.jpg (58KB, 640x365px) Image search: [Google]
71NQwre_d.jpg
58KB, 640x365px
Alright /o/, how the fuck am I supposed to find car meets/events. I live in a major city where I know events happen, but searching facebook or google returns nothing. What do?

Pic related, my car.
>>
I found a car meet (with my first ever skyline r34) in my town by passing it - with a bus, how ironic. Passed it again someday when getting a pickup from a friend. It's always friday evening, though I do not know the exact system. It's in front of a sports hall on a small parking lot, if you want to know. Maybe speak to people with enthusiast cars?
>>
>>17557424
This

Get over social anxiety or whatever and approach people with nice/old cars and ask after what they've heard
>>
Just pop in to the local vape bar and ask the proprietor where your fellow WRX owners meet up.
EZ
>>
>>17556951
BOYRACER CRINGEMOBILE SPOTTED
>>
>>17556951
>searching facebook or google returns nothing.
That's because you are searching in a naive way.

Also, some groups hide themselves because they don't want "normies". Look at the washington meet group for example. In its previous meet it stopped posting its thread and only put it up the day of the meet. Looks like they are doing the same thing again by not posting any meet thread until right before the meet. Serious people make time, but normies cannot adjust to a pop up event. So that's how they filter out normies without being accused of doing that.

Normies are considered a plague to meet groups by many of the "serious" people attending those meets. Businesses like normies though because if the meet group gathers at a hospitality business for its parking lot, then that business sells a lot of food and drinks. In my city, there are meets at a diner, donut shop, large grocery store, coffee klatsch, and even at a mcdonalds. All those businesses actually welcome the loitering traffic since it brings them a lot more business. The donut shop has its highest sales from the meet (8X the normal retail volume). The donut shop told me the meet is better than normal customers in terms of trash on the ground too.
>>
>>17556951
name the city youre in.
car forums usually have a local section, check there also
>>
>>17556951
Drive into any tress lately?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.