[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Honda Fit? I'm thinking of buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Honda-Fit-2018-1280-01.jpg (157KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Honda-Fit-2018-1280-01.jpg
157KB, 1280x960px
What do you think about Honda Fit?

I'm thinking of buying one just for the versatility it offers. If I'm getting one, I'm definitely picking the 6MT because CVT of course.
>>
>>17556601
Looks like a minivan and it's driven by old people exclusively.
>>
>>17556601
best subcompact on the market.
ingenious packaging
not fun to drive, dont fear the honda cvt
>>
>>17556847
Yeah I just wanna fit in.
>>
>>17556601
Mr Furfag loves his. After he fixed all the leaks anyway.
>>
>>17556601
Just get a civic for 3k. It's just as good.
>>
>>17557719
>lmao i posted it again xD
>>
CVT is the transmission of the future, others dont even come close to its efficiency thanks to infinite ratios
>>
Honestly it feels like the cheapest chink shit, the type of garbage you see on aliexpress but it works well enough if you're only interested in a cheap but new a to b. Cant comment on what the MT feels like but the cvt is pretty awful. Instead of actually being a cvt, honda decided that it will have designed "gears", so it "shifts" like a gearbox car, more or less defeating the purpose of a cvt and making it feel like a worse torque converter because there is slight adjustment within each "gear" which feels like garbage
Christ I hate cvt
>>
why not just go up a segment and get the hrv. Its a best seller like the fit in its segment.
>>
That's what I'm gonna get as my next car, I'd say go for it OP. Didn't get to drive one yet, drove a 2011 one though once and loved the hell out of the responsiveness and how it hugged the road well, assuming the new ones drive similar. They did an amazing job making the interior better, I didn't like how small the older models were but jesus they somehow made it feel really big on the inside on the new models, yet still keeping it small on the outside. Especially in the rear, had the driver seat all the way back and I was comfy sitting in the rear and had good legroom. Can't beat the awesome cargo space too, especially with the magic seats.
>>
>>17560535
Those seem to be selling like hotcakes, see a bunch of em on the road every day.
>>
>>17558137
That was done on purpose to appease normies who couldn't/wouldn't live with the drone of a proper CVT, Subaru does the same shit. It also means that the CVT will have a shorter than usual service life because the pulleys will develop grooves in each place where the pre-programmed "ratios" are. A competent driver likely can eke out similar or better gas mileage with a manual trans.
>>
>>17560535
Aside from the meme crossover look what would he gain from what's literally a FIT with lifted suspension, body cladding, and a higher price tag? The fact that he want's a manual means he won't be getting all-wheel-drive since Honda only pairs that with the automatic.
>>
File: Untitled.png (393KB, 1253x811px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
393KB, 1253x811px
brehs...
>>
>>17560861
I don't understand why I want this econobox so much...
>>
File: IMG_9907.jpg (19KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9907.jpg
19KB, 364x364px
>>17560861
Tfw no fit Si
>>
>>17561196
>tf
>>
>>17560861
Worse than this.
>>
>>17560610
yup. I honestly see more of them than I do the new civics. This says a lot about the demographic buying them. It seems past civic owners went with the hrv and accord people went civic. I do kinda wish I got a civic hatch instead of the hrv though
>>
>>17560712
it doesn't feel like a fit though. The fit to me felt cheapo everywhere. The hrv is a put more put together than the fit imo
>>
>>17561424
Fuck off back to /b/, damn frogposter.
>>
Friend has a 2015 model with the CVT, it doesn't have "gears." Nice small car for A to B driving but that's about it. The feel of the car gets old pretty quick.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.