[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shop stole the $10 I had in my little center console compartment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1422200959731.jpg (78KB, 540x366px) Image search: [Google]
1422200959731.jpg
78KB, 540x366px
>shop stole the $10 I had in my little center console compartment
>left a full pack of cigarettes in the passenger seat

why the fuck do "professionals" think it's okay to steal from customers
>>
>>17555134
>took $10
>left a $15 cigarette pack
>either smoke them or sell them to high school students for $2 each
Make a profit, OP.
>>
maybe the guy has anthrophobia but loves to barter.
>>
>>17555159
It was a single pack of marlboro golds. The expensive kind. I might give them to a hooker next time I pick one up
>>
>>17555134
>leaving shit in your car
>>
>>17555134
>you left money out in the presence of complete strangers
>Complain you got robbed.
>>
>>17555173
Then either smoke them or sell them to students at $3-$5 a cig.
Hell, I'll buy them off you.
>>
>>17555134
If I leave my car with anybody I clean it out. That means nothing because I never leave shit in my car.

The only thing they could steal is the owner's manual, a first aid kit, and a wrench which are all in the glovebox.
>>
>>17555219
I'm just wondering why the fuck would they be going thru customers shit? They even moved the empty lifesavers package I had in there too and threw my dentist appointment card onto the floor. Like what the fuck.

I at least took out my dash cam and radar detector beforehand. But stealing a wrinkled up $10 bill? And leaving your pack of cigarettes in the passenger seat that nobody knew how they got there? It'd be funny if it didn't piss me off thinking about how one of those faggots had a decent free lunch break.
>>
>>17555256
>thanks for lunch
>here's a $25 pack of darts
You win in this situation, OP.
>>
>>17555256
Maybe they thought you were giving them a tip
>>
>>17555272

>europoors in charge of knowing what dried leaves rolled in paper cost in the land of the free
>>
>>17555281
Tabacco is so fucking expensive outside of the states
>>
>>17555281
>yuropoor
I'm not Arabian, I'm Canadian.

It'll mean the same thing in 3 years if Truedon't fails to grow a fucking spine
>I'll show up to their stupid president thing and give that Drumpf guy a piece of my mind!
>"uh... G-God bless America, I g-guess..."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.