[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Toyo Proxes CF2? Also which brands are to be avoided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Opinions on Toyo Proxes CF2?
Also which brands are to be avoided at all cost (Europe/UK).
>>
>>17551996
Summer Nokians, but winter Nokians are best winter.
>>
>>17551996
Get Michelins. They're the best.
>>
I dunno if Pirelli still make the P6000 but IMO the meme about them being shit only applies to small cars, they were fine on my mondeo.

avoid any tyre shops "budget/mid range" offers, avoid Nankang/arrowspeed/"event" tyres (the even being your firey death). If you are not fussed about price get continental/michelin/dunlops, if you are on a budget get Hankook Ventus/Uniroyal Rainsport tyres. I put Hankook Ventus on a 300bhp Focus ST mk2 and they handled the power and enormous torque-steer really well imo.
>>
Not a bad tire, Toyo's always balance out really well. Although there are better options, you can definitely do a lot worse. Stay away from Goodyear, sumitomo, ling long, goform, tigerpaw, or any other weird ass sounding tire you've never heard of.

Like the other anon said, Michelin's are a pretty solid tire but personally I would go with continental.
>>
File: IMG_20170715_151328_977.jpg (1MB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_151328_977.jpg
1MB, 1944x1944px
I was between toyo proxys and the pirelle PZero Neros and I went with the P Zeros. They stick like hot asphalt. But I heard the proxys are good as well.
>>
Opinions on Nokian z-line?
>>
File: 2828123.jpg (59KB, 841x631px) Image search: [Google]
2828123.jpg
59KB, 841x631px
While we're talking about tires, I need new rear tires for my Z but after spending nearly 2k upgrading my clutch and flywheel I'm not looking to break the bank. It has 265/35r19 rear tires and I don't want to put cheap shit on it but I'm looking for the best bang for my buck. Thinking bridgestone potenzas unless there is a better choice?
>>
>>17551996
I've always heard the Proxes are good and grippy but don't have very good longevity

Does anybody have anything nice to say about Sumitomo?
>>
>>17553665
Don't buy sumitomo. The rubber they use is so cheap, very prone to blowouts. When I was doing tires I always hated mounting sumitomos since you had to air them up to 50+ psi just to seat the bead, didn't matter how much tire paste you used. And the bead always snapped super hard, literally the only tire I was worried that would blow up in my face. I would honestly rather buy nexen.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.