[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the australian equivalent to the Crown Vic? and i dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is this the australian equivalent to the Crown Vic?

and i dont mean the obvious police connection.
>>
Eh, I guess... Strong, gas gussling engine (yes, talking about the NA I6) thats built to last but somewhat slow. Heavy car. Both are pretty quick when forced induction is applied. They both look like ordinary, boring cars, but still do their job well.

Does every plastic and rubber part break on the crown vics too?

I'd say the VE commonwhore is more synonomous with the crown vic's characteristics if we were talking about the police connection.
>>
>>17551035
>what are falcon interceptors
>>
>>17550547
The church car pig truck combo
>>
>>17550547
yes.
>>
>>17551621
mate hes talking about the BA
>>
>>17551035
>Somewhat slow
Nigger what
Falcons have tons of power for what they are.
>>
>>17554709
NA I6 is slow, mate.
>>
>>17555563
This. The XR6T goes pretty well though.
Speaking of the barra, hopefully MrCrummy doesn't come in and shit up the thread
>>
>>17550547
I would say probably if it had a V8 in it
>>
>>17555607
They do, XR8
>>
>>17551035
>Strong, gas gussling engine (yes, talking about the NA I6) thats built to last but somewhat slow. Heavy car. Both are pretty quick when forced induction is applied. They both look like ordinary, boring cars, but still do their job well.
That describes the American Crown Vic pretty well.
>Does every plastic and rubber part break on the crown vics too?
Eventually. It's a Ford after all.
>I'd say the VE commonwhore is more synonomous with the crown vic's characteristics if we were talking about the police connection.
No. The Commodore can actually corner and handle.
A Crown Victoria will get out performed by a literal minivan in the twisties.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnHv14jo_Q8
Keep in mine one of them, aside from the Stig, is a profession racecar driver
>>
File: bigfuckingvncunt.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bigfuckingvncunt.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>17555729
No I get you in that the crown vic handles like a piece of shit. I just meant in a police image context. E.g. If I saw a VE commonwhore 1-10 years ago in any trim level other than luxury, I'd slow down (this is of course, provided it hasn't been chromied by a Caboolture/ Logan auto enthusiast). From what I hear in America, it used to be like that with the crown vic, too.

While yes, the BA/ BF/ FG coon was also used by police, it never gave me the same automatic mental image the way the commodore cars of the era did (especially the VE... that fucker was around for nearly a decade). I am from QLD though so I guess different states allocate cars differently.

I'd say the same of the VF as I did the VE, but a lot of cops are switching to Hyundais and what not now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.