[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been trying to attach my new oil filter to my 2009

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: rage2.jpg (21KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
rage2.jpg
21KB, 300x309px
I've been trying to attach my new oil filter to my 2009 dodge charger for almost 2 hours and still can't get it. Fucking dammit what the fuck fucking help holy shit!!
>>
What's not working right about it?
>>
>>17546512
The threads just aren't grabbing so I'm twisting it and twisting it and nothing.
>>
>>17546448

>falling for the change your own oil meme
>>
sounds like the threads are stripped :^)
>>
>>17546448
Just drive it with no filter to the dealer. The oil won't get filtered, but it won't matter for such a short trip, assuming you don't live more that 25 miles from the dealer.
>>
>>17546522
You're 100% sure it's the correct filter?
>>
>>17546522
Is it the right filter, are your turning it the right way?
>>
>>17546522
Threads are fucked or wrong size filter
>>
>>17546535
>>17546540
I'm fucking retarded. Like maybe literally. I grabbed the wrong one off the shelf.. Thanks guys
>>
>>17546534

lol
>>
>>17546553
You can re-use the filter, and if you're ultra Jewish like me you can maybe even re-use the new oil if you drain it into a clean pan and find a way to pour it back in the engine when you have the right filter
>>
>>17546553
dont worry anon, we all have full retard moments
>>
File: girls_with_bikes_14.jpg (135KB, 627x800px) Image search: [Google]
girls_with_bikes_14.jpg
135KB, 627x800px
>>17546553
why are you even doing it yourself? i dont.
i change the oil in my motorcycle because the dealer does it for $80 and i can do it for 60 myself
>>
>>17546534
can't tell if trolling
>>
>>17546577
Because I want it to last a really long time and don't want any cheap oil or filters running on.
>>
>>17546448
Cross threaded it, OP?
>>
>>17546577
Because oil change shops are staffed by assholes. Theyll dump some shitty mix of god knows what weight oil in there, use a shitty filter, impact the drain plug on, charge you for a brake bleed they didn't do and you didn't ask for, and other shit like that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.