[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ford and Lincoln dealership share they same building >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1497414746377.jpg (46KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497414746377.jpg
46KB, 720x960px
>Ford and Lincoln dealership share they same building
>they even share the same maintenance service building with the same staff

Does Toyota or VW do this?
>>
Ford and Lincoln are closed related and share parts and drivetrains so why wouldn't they share facilities?

Lincolns are Fords. Adults know this. How stupid are you?

BMW and Toyota are not made by the same company.

You are too stupid to have sex, drive a car, or live. Pay hobos to do the morally right thing and inject your eyes with their own shit so you die for making that post.
>>
>>17545018
But toyota doesnt sell lexus in the same dealer ship.

And VW doesnt sell audi
>>
A more accurate comparison would be asking if Honda and Acura share buildings or Nissan and Infiniti share staff
>>
>>17545031
Because it's stupid to see a 20k ecobox being sold in the same building as a 60k luxury car.
>>
File: klinkenberg_1500_02.jpg (184KB, 1500x985px) Image search: [Google]
klinkenberg_1500_02.jpg
184KB, 1500x985px
Sure, especially in smaller towns where there's enough demand for multiple brands but running seperate sales rooms and services would be less profitable. Sometimes they focus on a single brand for new cars though and only offer service and used cars for the other brands.
>>
>>17545018
toyota and scion used to
lincoln and mercury used to be together with ford separate when mercury still existed
>>
>>17545056
That is less common in the US where luxury cars were usually sold by a historically luxury(foreign) dealer. You see things more like
>BMW, Mercedes, Lexus
>VW, Subaru
>Audi, infiniti

They try not to overlap because image is everything.
>>
>>17545062
I'm pretty sure my local Toyota dealer used to have Scion and Toyotas sold in the next room and the Lexus section was attached but you had to go out the front door and into the Lexus section
>>
>>17545018
Literally every VW dealer here also sells Audi, Skoda and Seat.
Literally every Mercedes dealer here also sells Smart and work vehicles.
Literally every Toyota dealer here also sells Lexus.
Literally every Renault dealer here also sells Nissan and Dacia.
Literally every BMW dealer here also sells Mini.
>>
>>17545086
That's absolutely retarded.

>luxury dealer has to stock VAG equipment and parts among other brands
>middle class car dealer has to stock VAG equipment and parts among other brands
>instead of just having one VAG dealer
>>
File: 1500141848567.jpg (61KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
1500141848567.jpg
61KB, 539x539px
>>
>>17545051
>American
>luxury
What did he mean by this
>>
File: OverKek.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
OverKek.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>17546003
Americans are literally the type of people that think BMWs and Ford pickups are luxury, so it's no surprise desu
>>
File: 383917.jpg (173KB, 2000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
383917.jpg
173KB, 2000x1922px
>>17546184
>mfw work at autozone in burgerland
>mfw I get assholes all the time in Ford F35000000's that THEY PAID 95K FOR
>mfw one of their three batteries goes out and they complain that the only one I can sell them is the $300 optima because "muh luxury"
Seriously just get a cheap Toyota or ranger if you're too poor to afford regular maintenance on these moneypits on wheels
>>
File: Cetry3HXIAE25Tg.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cetry3HXIAE25Tg.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>>17545018
there are similar situations with a lot of multi-franchise dealerships in the uk housing bmw, jaguar, fiat, volvo etc
>>
>>17545721
That's what they do or they wouldn't sell any cars. I know it's fucked up but it's my day job.
>>
>>17545018
There's a VW/Toyota dealership near me.
>>
they do, but dont ever take a lexus to a toyota dealership. they will cum in the gas tank and kill the car
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.