[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a 2013 Camaro for only $1500. Is this repairable? h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hil.png (535KB, 1006x628px) Image search: [Google]
hil.png
535KB, 1006x628px
I found a 2013 Camaro for only $1500. Is this repairable?

https://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/d/chevrolet-camaro-lt/6194350786.html
>>
>engine is good.
>>
that car is fucking destroyed
youd have to spend half a decade and the price of the car brand new to fix that shit
>>
>>17540788
>needs body work
I imagine theres WAY more wrong with it. I can totally see you picking up this 1500 dollar scrapyard-ready piece of shit and you're gonna learn that oh fuck the drive shaft is bent, or the tranny is fucked or something is so out of wack you're gonna dump some 20000 dollars into it and all this time and labor and you're gonna still be fucked.
>>
>automatic V6

You don't want a V6 Camaro and that thing is royally fucked. Catstang is a tripfag that is a super NEET, bought a totalled 2005 Mustang GT and still hasn't gotten it on the road 2 years later.
>>
>>17540788
Craigslist, home of the salvage titles...
>>
>>17540788
Body work is the most difficult to repair by yourself which is why they are selling it for 1500
It's a parts car now
>>
desu if you parted the car out you could probably make like like $3000 tidy profit.
>>
>>17540813
Holy shit how could I forget that guy

Has there been an update on his exploits since he bought the bent S197, sperged out and disappeared?
>>
>>17540846
Because everyone wants V6 Camaro parts
>>
>>17540883
He showed up in the "anyone working on any projects?" Thread either earlier this week or last. I asked how the mustang was and he miraculously gotten the frame straightened out. But no other progress. Still hasn't gotten any of his other mustangs roadworthy either. Then he deleted the post.
>>
File: cut-and-shut.jpg (81KB, 992x544px) Image search: [Google]
cut-and-shut.jpg
81KB, 992x544px
>>17540894
huh. Thanks for the heads up dude

>>17540788
>Buy another one that was rear ended
>weld them together like pic related
>add rollcage
>$500 LS swap
Gidderduuun
>>
>>17540788
>6 cylinder
>salvage

sure it could be fixed but its not worth it
>>
>>17540894
What a total fucking retard. Even if that autistic sperg did get the frame straightened out, the vehicle will never drive correctly again. I would definitely tip off the DMV if I discovered he has the mustang on the road. Instead of being a normal person who'd adhere to advice, he instead took everything personal and disregarded any sensible advice.
>>
>>17540788
>Fresno
Most likely someone was killed inside it.
>>
>>17540788
The interior is destroyed by the airbags deploying and all of the crumple zones of the car are crushed.
The engine and trans belong in a junkyard.
This car can't be saved and isn't WORTH saving.
>>
>shit pushed back through the firewall
no that shit is fucked
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.