[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>swings car door open >hits the side of your car "Oops!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3154.jpg (198KB, 807x1294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3154.jpg
198KB, 807x1294px
>swings car door open
>hits the side of your car
"Oops! Sorry!"
>walks away
>>
>>17540538
>*teleports behind her*
>everything personnel kiddo
>>
>>17540538
>*teleports behind her*
>*unsheaths insurance information*
>>
>>17540538
>like a good neighbor statefarm is there
>*agent teleports behind her and makes a claim on her insurance*
>receive fat insurance check and ruined her life
>>
>>17540538
>beat the shit out of her
"Oops! Sorry!"
>walk away
>>
>Have a truck with rock rails / sliders that protrude just enough to catch car doors
>Covered in Line-X / bedliner
>bends / scrapes her door from hitting a solid tube of DOM steel
>barely scratches the Line-X or bedliner, which can be painted over with a paintbrush

Smile and wave
"Don't worry about it!"
>>
File: 1498552109791.jpg (8KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1498552109791.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
>jeans
>sits on the car
>>
*Unsheathes dick*
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
>"Oops! Sorry!"
>She walks away
>"Die a thousand deaths!"
>Teleports behind her
>Screen goes black
>Heaven Kanji appears behind me as she lies on the floor and I hold her insurance card
>>
>>17540650
nice
>>
>>
>>17540538
>I-its ok
>wait till she walks away
>smash door into hers 10 trillion times
"sorry"
>>
>Rip her license plate off
> Use it to scratch the shit out of her front bumper and anything she can't see right away
>Keep the plate
>>
>>17541491
>standing that close to anyone

She deserved it.
>>
>>17541491
She looks punchable
>>
Someone send us an hero
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.