[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I wanna be sporty! >but I want be safe! >and I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>I wanna be sporty!
>but I want be safe!
>and I want to be practical!
>but I don't want a hatchback!
>and I don't want an SUV!
>but I want to sit high!
>and I want to go fast!
>but it has to be fuel efficient!
>and I like coupes!
>but I need 4 doors!
>what is the best car for me?

ITT post automotive singularities that try to be everything and end up being nothing.
>>
>>17540088
The all season tires of cars, good at nothing.
>>
>>17540088
Hemingway had a comment for people like you

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/47268/the-age-demanded
>>
>>17540088
>but it has to be fuel efficient!
They are not.

These kind of crossovers are the worst in the market. You literally lose upto 20k when you drive it of the lot. You literally are gonna see it most of the times spending at the shop for annoying shitty little repairs. It's also a great waste of resource considering these luxury SUVS use a lot of fuel(obvious-fucking-ly), uses a lot of leather by killing all those cows, those metal used in building those cars, that energy used in building these cars, etc everything you could possibly think of.
>>
>>17540088
Sounds like a BMW M4
>>
>>17540136
Found the numale crossover owner
>>
>>17540136
Hemingway was a pussy ass sheltered rich-boy with a masculinity complex.
Fuck outta here with that cuck.
>>
>>17540088
looks like you should go fuck yourself
>>
I feel these things need a new designations to separate themselves from the rest of the market. I think "Blorbs" is a good word.

>>17540286
Stop posting mom, your car isn't cool
>>
File: SsangYong Actyon.jpg (50KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
SsangYong Actyon.jpg
50KB, 450x338px
Bow down to the car that started this segment I guess

You would have thought a coupe-crossover already was a small niche, what about the people that want a useless 4 door coupe AND an actual offroader?
>body on frame
>live rear axle
>Merc based engines
>proper transfer case, low range, locking centre diff

The Actyon's retarded bodyshape makes it impractial and gives it terrible visibility, and there is also a 2wd version which is sketchy af in the rain.

I think Ssangyong are just fucking with us.
>>
>>17540088
Increasingly fat cars for an increasingly fat population
>>
I have a luxury crossover + fun car combo masterrace

The luxe crossover is comfy, reliable, winter proven and good for trips downtown. Women prefer the badge, ride height and leather. It can get dented and scratched because I don't give a fuck about how it looks

I switch out to a different fun ride every year or so after I get bored of it. It's nice to be able to choose a car based solely on emotions since I know I have something else in the garage to fulfill every other need. It's the same model that rich, powerful men use with a wife + mistress, except cheaper
>>
>>17540088
My boss has a Q3. I don't understand why these things exist. It literally has less storage capacity than my TT. It has the anemic 2.0T 4. I don't hate the way they look but an A6 looks far better and will hold almost as much people/stuff. They're just silly.
>>
>>17540088
Just get a 09'+ jaguar xf and lift kit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.