[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst road you drive on a daily basis? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: TIFIA_I 595 Schematic.jpg (105KB, 1130x696px) Image search: [Google]
TIFIA_I 595 Schematic.jpg
105KB, 1130x696px
What's the worst road you drive on a daily basis?

It's the 595 for me as it connects both the East and West coast of Florida. Shitty immigrants, tourists, and old people mixed in all at once makes driving a nightmare.
>>
>>17538859
rt 66 inside the beltway (VA to DC)
it goes from 4 lanes to 2 lanes and becomes HOV-only during rush hour

the proposal to widen it is now being stalled by faggots who say there aren't enough bike lanes and bus routes
the latest argument is adding more lanes will take away from it's "historic feel"
even then they are going to transform it into a demand based toll road
>>
File: vivaldi_2017-07-15_16-45-49.png (786KB, 1519x645px) Image search: [Google]
vivaldi_2017-07-15_16-45-49.png
786KB, 1519x645px
I no longer have to drive on a regular basis but Šancová in Bratislava, especially near Račianske. Riding a motorcycle there is a sight to behold: I once counted 40 pairs of cars I filtered inbetween.

For worst road quality I'd nominate Devínska cesta which is so fucked they closed a lane in places and are "repairing" it now (used to go there to work) and alternatively the intersection of Viedenská and Rusovská which is so warped in one place I barely can describe it.

And come to think of it, the entirety of Račianska, though I never use it when I can avoid it. I rarely see my buddy living that direction these days.
>>
>>17538859

I live in california, so every road i guess.

Our governor has this neat trick where he doesn't spend any money on infrastructure (spends it on illegals and welfare instead), and then when all our shit it falling apart, suddenly we need to raise taxes!

The best part is, nobody call him out on the bullshit.
>>
>>17538859
281 in San Antonio, TX.

Mexicans really don't know how to build cities
>>
>>17539173
Nah, thats whites and jews fault. Thats like implying blacks drew up the plans for the White House , all they did was build it :^)

If you disagree with me, youre Reddit
>>
>>17539335
fair
>>
>>17538963
The person that came up with demand based toll roads should have a bamboo tree positioned to grow up his ass.
>>
File: misc_073.jpg (40KB, 476x357px) Image search: [Google]
misc_073.jpg
40KB, 476x357px
I290 coming out of Chicago going west. The FUCKING RETARDS decided to have 2 fucking exist and entrances on the LEFT side. Yes, the "fast" lane now is a entrance/exit

I used to take it to work, and I worked outside rush hour, but still. Everytime we got near those ramps traffic slowed down to a crawl. Retards getting on at 30mph into a 65+ lane.

The right lane is actually the best, and fastest lane through this area
>>
Anywhere in Pennsylvania. Fuck that god damn state.

t. truck driver
>>
Imagine, if you dare, the start of highway 65 in Roseville, CA.. I-80 at this point is 6 lanes westbound and 5 lanes east... Roughly 30-35% of drivers on these 11 lanes hop onto 65, which is only TWO GODDAMN LANES!!! Needless to say it's a daily clusterfuck
>>
Packard Road in Ann Arbor Michigan.

>Michigan
Potholes the size of VW's

Next up is the fact it's the main road through UofM campus. Pedestrian laws are so strict here that a Ped can basically run into the streets with impunity. If a pedestrian jumps into traffic and causes a pileup. Not their fault.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.