[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my apartment building's parking garage is being renovated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1382392388567.jpg (60KB, 580x348px) Image search: [Google]
1382392388567.jpg
60KB, 580x348px
>my apartment building's parking garage is being renovated
>ramp is restricted to one lane
>door is open with a key
>two months ago
>car was coming out of the garage, the door opened automatically from inside
>I entered
>garage door closed on my car and cost $650 in repairs because the building management denied liability and refused to give me a security tape

>fast forward to today
>the key to open the garage was relocated to halfway down the ramp, way too high to even reach without getting out of your car unless you're in a pickup or SUV
>I am halfway down the ramp and car comes out of the garage
>car comes up to the top of the ramp
>they both honk furiously for me to get in
>I just sit there and wait till the garage door closes
>they're all pissed off at me
>the guy who was behind me comes out of his car and comes to my window asking why I didn't go in
>he looked like he was ready to murder me if my mom wasn't in the car (I pick her up from work sometimes)

Seriously, why should I be the open pressured to go through the door that already closed on my car once by two SUV drivers? Why is it that I was "blocking" the ramp when the top of the ramp says "yield to oncoming traffic"? The guy behind me could have reversed (as I do when I am at the top of the ramp and someone is trying to come out), or the couple in the car trying to get out should have just went back instead of pulling out and sitting at the bottom of the ramp waiting for me to squeeze by them and risk having to pay another $600 to repair my roof again? Anyone have an opinion on this? I still feel like an idiot and I'm worried that one of these people might come back and vandalize my car later out of spite, and I know that I probably had time to go in safely, but it's the principle. I had to pay out of my own pocket to get my car repaired and the management of the building told me "you shouldn't have gone through the door without using the key". What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>being an apartment dwelling cuck

SAD.
>>
>>17535718
This also hire a lawyer and sue them you dumbass.
>>
>>17535746
It's too late for that. Don't you think I would have done that if I could get the video records of what happened?
>>
>>17535665
Trade your car for a motorcycle and park it in your living room. If you have an indoor hallway to your apartment make sure to do burnouts in it.
>>
>>17536100
Which is why you hire a lawyer and have THEM obtain evidence on court order. Lesson learned. Don't do business with these buttholes again of possible.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.