[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here own or have owned a trailblazer? They seem like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Does anyone here own or have owned a trailblazer? They seem like really solid trucks, at least on paper. Why were they discontinued? I'm really thinking about buying one
>>
>>17533878

these are the worst generation trucks ever built, horrific fuel mileage and dependability

buy one if you are poor but asking about it here is retarded
>>
>>17533878
The SS is the only one worth buying because the power makes up for the shit interior quality and mpg.
>>
The Blazer was always a 'fun' vehicle, when they changed to the Trailblazer it went a little too soft for the audience that followed.

I'd stick to the previous generations, despite that appealing I6 Atlas engine.
>>
What's wrong with it exactly? The interior has a lot of space, is it the build quality that's the main issue? And shit mpg compared to what SUV of that era? They all had shit mpg did they not?
>>
>>17533946
man, its a domestic shitbox suv from 10 years ago. what do you want to be told?
>>
if you ever roll it, you will be crushed to death, it will get around 12-15 mpg, and the automatic transmission will probably explode

anything else?
>>
It's the soccer mom edition of what used to be a good car.
>>
>>17533878
>Why were they discontinued?
UNDER 18 EMM PEE GEE

Then gasoline went over $4.50 a gallon.
Suddenly car lots were getting trailblazer trade ins like it was fuckin lava.
GM went bankrupt
>gee maybe we should make cars people actually wanna buy
>>
>>17533952
Actual useful info instead of "it's old and it sucks kthxbye"
>>17533957
Any alternatives you would suggest instead? The mpg don't bother me because I'm not gonna daily the car
>>
Parents bought one at 30k with a replaced tranny already, sold around 101k after another tranny. It was the LT or some shit trim. Fun to floor it as a teenager and pretend it's fast but beware the glass tranny.
>>
>>17533976
Do you remember the year?
>>
>>17533972
Just get a trailblazer ss. They're fine.
>>
>>17533979
2004 iirc. If you see one with an aluminum billet fuel door and it's in the northeast it's probably ours :')
>>
I have a 2002 bravada. They are fine hell. I would get a saab 97 if I ever find one affordable.

Platform is solid and the 4.2 atlas is a beef. The only problems on mine are rear airbag suspension some frame rust around the tranny hole and the dinosaurus tranny it self.
>>
got a bad name because GM owners were too retarded to maintain their vehicles and the 4l60e got its internals cheaped out on in the 2000s.
>>
>>17533878
I have a 2000 Trailblazer. It starts shaking once you go above 50mph and if I make a sharp turn I feel like it's going to tip over, but other than that it's a fine vehicle.
>>
>>17535731
Is it are problem filled as people make it to be?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.