[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with people that own FWD cars say that "it feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

What is it with people that own FWD cars say that "it feels and drives like a RWD car"?

i quite honestly hear this quite a lot from Honda owners (specifically Prelude owners) and some Toyota Celica owners (even reviewers say that it feels like a RWD). the only time i really drove a RWD car would be a '96 Toyota Land Cruiser (J75) and it handles like a fucking boat due to it being 2600kg

i currently own a T230 Toyota Celica with a 2zz in it and it handles and drives like a fucking dream which everytime i drive it, it pretty much makes me feel like the happiest anon on earth and the only friend that i have that does own a RWD car has a SW20 N/A MR2 which would let me drive his car once i get my licence (currently on learner's, studying up for the test) and thats fun to even ride in and even gotten up to 180kph while being the passenger of his car (previous record was 145kph)
>>
File: scolop10.jpg (48KB, 542x319px) Image search: [Google]
scolop10.jpg
48KB, 542x319px
Because those Hondas have less understeer than other FWD cars, and the back can sort of swing out. Some Preludes had four wheel steering too which could confuse someone into thinking it feels RWD.

Still dumb to say it feels RWD. Maybe at low speeds and if you have no sense of what your car is doing.
>>
>car looks like rwd
>car feels like rwd

Lmao

Just because you can loose traction at the rear wheels doesnt mean a car is, or feels like whatever drivetrain someone wants to spout
>>
>>17533293
not in Australia however because of muh ATTS unit (its standard to have ATTS units in all models in Australia. i nearly bought one but it wasnt really worth it. they sold cheap and you would be selling it at a loss due to how pathetic the resell price would be)
>>
>>17533238
fellow T230 celica owner here

my guess is that since most FWD econoboxes are built to understeer like a shopping cart, the first thing that pops into people's minds when they drive a FWD with better suspension (and thus, more neutral handling) is "hey, it kinda handles like RWD"
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.