[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Lexus ever make an LFA successor? Will Lexus ever put their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: series_photo_20286.jpg.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
series_photo_20286.jpg.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Will Lexus ever make an LFA successor?
Will Lexus ever put their V10 engine in another car?
>>
>>17532671
The LFA is such a pretty car, its such a mean and gentle machine at the same time.
>>
>>17532671
I've been hearing rumors about a successor in the works that would be faster than the LFA. Let's hope so because for $400k the LFA was dogshit slow.
>>
File: wut.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>17532671
No

Think of how that would affect the brand, first for them to put the exact same engine in with no tweaks(talking at least over 100hp) is unthinkable, just kills the sense of loyalty to customers old and new, and if they did crank it up to say 700hp with forced induction they would have to sell the car at a completely different price range than the 400-500k LFA... meaning they would have to go over 600k range, if they tanked the price of their only super rare limited run car by doing a rehash with the same engine in the same price range who the fuck do you think is going to buy the new "super limited run" supercar from FUCKING LEXUS, that is running on an outdated engine... and since it is running an outdated engine the new car would have to be fucking world class, which lexus could pull of I guess, but since it's not their market and the LFA didn't steal any significant market share or really outshine ANY other competitors it's just a dumb idea, like opening up a lemonade stand in your neighborhood and immediately buying fucking 50lbs of lemons

but I do think and hope they will have another supercar and hopefully the supra won't suck balls
>>
>>17532671
Doubt it. the LFA was supposed to generate technology that they would use for future more affordable mass produced sports cars right? well they just said "Fuck that! that's too hard. i'm going to ask BMW-senpai for a car i can stick my engine in instead."

V10 wasn't Lexus it was also the result of going to another manufacturer.
>>
They should put the V10 in their IS.

IS 480 btfo GTR and Vette
>>
File: pacspinlump2.jpg (22KB, 628x532px) Image search: [Google]
pacspinlump2.jpg
22KB, 628x532px
>>17532671
>Lumpsucker Fish Appearance
>>
File: lf-lc.jpg (129KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
lf-lc.jpg
129KB, 1200x797px
>>17532671
>Will Lexus ever make an LFA successor?
Yes and it will be a V6 hybrid
>Will Lexus ever put their V10 engine in another car?
No, unfortunately
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.