[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do cyclists and pedestrians do that annoys you? > live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

What do cyclists and pedestrians do that annoys you?

> live in big city
> stoplights/walk signals may as well not be there
> everyone around me is suicidal and I have to pay extra attention so I don't run them over
>>
>>17530041
existing
>>
Since a few people die here every month, most are pretty damn civil until you get to open roads, in which case they should be fucking banned from riding.
>Doing 30km/h on a road with blind corners and detritus with motorists doing 100km/h
>Slowly passing through intersections when the light is red
Nigga sit your ass the fuck down before you need a dindu waaaahmbulance.
>>
>>17530041

pedestrians are absolute shit in my area mostly because it's self important boomers that believe they own the road no matter what method of transportation they use.

>ignore perfectly good sidewalk to walk in my fucking road
>have the audacity to motion to me to slow down when they're walking in the fucking road for no reason
>so goddamn close to me when I pass I could hit them with minimal steering input

>absolute refusal to use crosswalk when it's 50 ft away
>'hurr I'll just jaywalk across a busy street'
>literally fucking walks across at normal pace, forcing traffic to slow/stop
>>
I'm the annoying pedestrian a couple of days of the year when I jaywalk rather than wait for fucking four minutes at an intersection.

The only complaint I have about cyclists is that instead of riding single file in the bicycle lane, they ride abreast so that they can talk.
Which is illegal as one whole fucking cyclist juts outside of the bicycle lane. Worst I've seen is three together. Literally had to overtake my lane despite no other cars being in my lane.

Also while legal, at a certain time of the year when cycling is most in vogue here I've occasionally had the misfortune of having to drive through the hill roads at like five-six AM.
You have to be so slow and cautious in case there is a lycra-clad moron around every bend that it's literally as slow as driving in morning peak traffic more than an hour before actual morning peak traffic.
>>
>>17531743
>ignore perfectly good sidewalk to walk in my fucking road
I get a lot of these assholes, too.
Usually, I swerve and almost hit them just to see what they'll do.
>>
>>17530041
> Cyclists
Getting in my way.
Especially when they swarm. Next time they do that, I'm just going to act as if they're not there.

> Pedestrians
Stepping out without looking and acting offended when I nearly hit them/use the horn
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.