[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't it a federal law to allow motorcyclists to lane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1493404865661.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493404865661.png
602KB, 963x720px
Why isn't it a federal law to allow motorcyclists to lane split through stopped traffic?
>>
feds are cuckcagers
>>
>>17528857
Because appealing to Emotions from Christ tards, soccer moms, and anyone who doesn't understand science and cause and effect. gets votes. They feel that lane splitting is bad becuase they were taught that cutting in line is always bad.

Its sort of the same logic as to why have a Cheeto in the white house right now.
>>
>>17529189
I've seen videos where people get super butthurt and open their car doors into lane-splitting bikers. I don't see how that's not attempted murder. Fucking lunatics.
>>
>>17528857
I don't have a street bike right now but there just jealous.
>>
What happens when there's a big line of bikers splitting lanes (because everyone started riding bikes to take advantage of the new law) so they can't all get in front of traffic and make the next light to not hold anyone up?

Now you're splitting through moving traffic and turning a two lane road into a 3-5 lane road.

It only works if you have one or two guys on fast bikes who are not above breaking the speed limit. It's like driving 5 over everywhere. It would make many roads more dangerous if it were everyone and not just one small pack of cars that work their way to the front.
>>
>>17529423
>What happens when...
Wtf? If it works in California, then why do you think it would turn out to be this disaster scenario which you're painting?
>>
>>17529458
It works in california because there aren't actually that many bikes to cars and everyone is that fast asshole on a sportbike.

Apply it to a small town in washington and you'd get a line of three old farts on harleys riding between cars all the time, never getting in front, and fucking up everyone's doors with their fat ass scooters.
>>
>>17529470
What the hell are you talking about? I would argue that CA probably has some of the most bikers of any state.
>>
Have you seen India and other countries where bikes are super common?

We have laws and order here.
>>
>>17529470
but you just said if it was made legal then everyone would buy bikes
>>
>>17529490
Ever ridden a bike in california heat? Yeah, 100mph isn't exactly air conditioning.

And being exposed isn't the bee's knees around minorities.
>>
>>17528857
It is in England.
I don't do it much because the roads here are so narrow and modern cars are so pigfat there's no room.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.