[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 AM >can't sleep >thoughts running around my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: O71wQuz.jpg (83KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
O71wQuz.jpg
83KB, 650x842px
>3 AM
>can't sleep
>thoughts running around my head like race horses
>that feel has come to roost
>the only thing to do is go for a drive
>>
>>17526778
Driving from 2-4 on back roads.
>windows down
>just the sound of car and wind
> pull into 24/7 station for bev
Only downside is cops love to tail after 1 and will pull you over for any reason. Got pulled over for being out at 2:30.
>>
>>17526799
And whats worse is that you dont have a real destination and they find that suspicious. Pieces of shit.
>>
>>17526799
>>17526903
>land of the free

no but in all seriousness now, if I were you I'd look into building an overpowered sleeper car and go out at night without plates and literally run away from the cops, stockholm getaway style.
fuck cops when they do shit like this. I see so many dangerous idiots drive on the road everyday doing bullshit that seriously endangers everyone on the road but the cops never stop them.
cops only care about stopping people with fast cars for bullshit like speeding on an empty road in the middle of fucking nowhere or at night, also on such roads, for simply driving fast.

makes my blood ree a bit
>>
>>17526903
it's because usually people with no destination are selling or buying drugs and don't want to disclose that, also cops are usually turbo normies who don't understand carfagging
>>
>>17527794
I think a lot of cops just have a chip on their shoulders because they know the owner of that shiny blue Corvette makes 5 times his salary, so he'll do whatever he can to inconvenience the driver out of bitterness even if he's only going a couple over.
>>
>>17526903
Just say you're looking for a 7-11 that has some obscure kind of smokes and the last location didn't have any
>>
File: 1490543372443.gif (3MB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1490543372443.gif
3MB, 320x272px
>>17527804
your entire post gave me a good kek anon, thank you
>>
>>17527817
Filter less Camels man. At best 1-5 will have them. Or if you want to go for a real fat chance in smokes. Lucky Strikes (pretty sure they don't make them anymore) or viceroy (damn sure they don't make those anymore)
>>
>>17527832
I don't actually smoke (snus sometimes for long trips) but I'll take your word for it
>>
>>17527864
swedfag detected
just tell them your name is Ahmed Mehmet al Bashir and that you're just passing by, cops will just say javla invandrare and let you off, 10/10 foolproof tactic, believe.
>>
>>17527872
Lel I live in Southern California actually so I just show them my lack of melanin and non-Hispanic name and I'm good
>>
>>17527822
I mean he's not wrong though

>>17527893
Unless you get pulled over by a hispanic cop, then in which case prepare to lose an hour of your time because turnabout is fair play :^)
>>
>>17527910
I know he's not, that's what makes it even funnier
>>
>>17526799
Where the fuck do you live that driving in the early morning is a crime?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.