[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time in this situation but I'm sure others have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

First time in this situation but I'm sure others have been here, anyways I got fucked by a car lot. Changed my brakes about 2 months ago and started a domino effect of undoing craptastic worksmenship and $1600 later its still messed up to the point my mechanic asked if it's ever been in an accident. Low and behold I find out it was and it's been to 6 body shops before I even bought it even though the sales manager told me it was clean 1 owner, HA server problem my ass! Tomorrow I'm getting the frame checked and find myself wondering how do I make them pay for selling me something like this, and at good condition price?
>>
>buying used
>>
>>17526478
sold as seen m8, no warrenty implied or given.
or atleast thats how we sell cars in england.
>>
>>17526484
This a reputable dealer that's facility is about the size of a small village, they back up their cars and guarantee them. Kind of rub off as the type that if you want to make consumer claims and try to hurt their reputation they'll just pay you off and be done, I'm just trying to figure the proper channels to make it happen.
>>
So you ask them?

We have no reason or proof to believe anything you say.

If what you say is true, they might care.

It's unclear what we can do.

Call customer service? Is that what you were looking for?
>>
>>17526478
I doubt you have any recourse.

Next time run a VIN check and take the car to a mechanic to look it over before you buy it.
>>
>>17526503
You should have gotten a Vin check
>>
>>17526987
Lol since when does op have to prove his car is shit to you? Offer an opinion if you like, but its the dealership or attorney he's gotta convince.
>>
>>17528812
Thank you!

I'm gonna try my hand with the GM and if he doesn't want any of it I'll move it over to a lawyer which luckily there's not a shortage of in this state.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.