[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do German cars go super low on value quickly( depreciation)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Who do German cars go super low on value quickly( depreciation) and cars like Lexus still seems to go really slow on value over time?
>>
>>17522413
No one is leasing a Lexus every other year for the status. Also the cost to repair a Toyota over the life of the car is much lower and less frequent.
>>
>>17522413
here you see a shitty diesel german car in every corner

they are so common the sellers keep undercutting prices bcuz of competition
>>
because no one drives lexus
>>
Only AUDI
>>
>>17522413
because they aren't made to last
>>
>>17522450
Is the cost of upkeep for something like a Lexus or Infiniti really that much lower than something like a BMW or is it just for people who take no care of their shit and let things break down?
>>
>>17522618
Quite the opposite since they're extremely reliable and very nice cars.
t. A Lexus owner
>>
>>17522413
It lies in the culture. Just take a look at the world wars. Started out good, and went downhill in a few years.
>>
>>17522413
because Toyota build quality is the best in the business and the resale value proves that.
>>
because german cars are like chinese cars that are made as cheaply and stupidly as possible and last about 3 years, the only difference is they look better and are less likely to spontaneously explode
>>
>>17522450

>No one is leasing a Lexus every other year for the status.

Ding ding ding.

>>17522489
>>17522734
>>17522808
>>17524317
>>17525379

Retards
>>
>>17525400
t. moron
>>
>>17522413
But the depreciation on the LS is pretty similar to the one of the A8, 7 series and S class.
>>
File: Residuals-Chart[1].jpg (49KB, 609x517px) Image search: [Google]
Residuals-Chart[1].jpg
49KB, 609x517px
>>17522413

>Lexus still seems to go really slow on value over time

mysides

They are just same as other luxury cars. Who wants to drive an overpriced toyora?
>>
>>17525400
>he thinks that BMW designs their vehicles to last even though they know most of them will be leased

It's a sound business idea. Since you know people will only own the cars for 3 years at most you can cheap out on quality and maximize your profits.
>>
>>17525673
It's more like, if I lease a car, what's stopping me from getting the most unreliable piece of shit they have?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.