[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check this vid of our crew's UK drift meet If you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2.png (1MB, 2376x1040px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 2376x1040px
Check this vid of our crew's UK drift meet

If you're UK / London based shoot me a reply if you want an invite to the next one

i'm in there a few times, light blue e36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHt21IvpkJY
>>
>>17520564
Where's the drifting?
that was litterly just people punching the gas in the corner and sometimes swinging the tail followed by panic release of all pedals, leading to a bunch of snap oversteer recoverys
>>
>>17520815

The Diesel e36 was hanging it out all over the place, did we watch the same video?
>>
>>17520827
he was overcorrecting & playing it off as half assed manji's.
And seeing how we're the only 2 IP addresses in this thread you can put your name back on & stop pretending that you just watched the vid rather then make it namefag
>>
I've reported your video to the Police :^)
>>
>>17520564
Where in London m8
>>
>Drifting

The only entertaining part of the whole video was when some retard wet the street so the other retards could struggle even harder to control their shitboxes,
>>
the s14 (i think) was decent, as was the E36 and E46 with gay wing, the rest was either:
>polo faggot losing it
>seat leon just turning the corner normally
>e46 touring occasionally getting the slightest movement in the rears and probably telling all his friends he's in tokyo drift
>obligatory focus RS

tl;dr next time stick the camera on-board in the S14.

>>17520872
give me one licence plate from that video or you're a busriding cuck
>>
>>17520564
>No K11's
>No Starlets

Fucking shit. Waste of time.
>>
>my crews sick drift meet
>its just people with a hose in an industrial park

mate, go out to an industrial estate any wednesday or thursday night in the outer suburbs and there'll be cunts doing this with the firehose. it's nothing special.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.