[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain why 5.0 Foxbody Mustangs have become so desirable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Can anyone explain why 5.0 Foxbody Mustangs have become so desirable these days? What's so special about them compared to later model 5.0 Mustangs?
>>
>>17516864
>Can anyone explain why 5.0 Foxbody Mustangs have become so desirable these days?
They're not, they never were. It's civic tier shitbox
>>
>Great cheap tuner platform
>Sounds great
>RWD
>DIY Friendly
>Good aftermarket

The later 90s mustangs are less reliable AFAIK and less tuner friendly.
>>
>>17516864
All the cheap fun RWD sports cars are being bought up by younger guys who want to drift/ have a fun car causing them to be more desirable.
>>
>>17516864
>Be me waiting for friend at car meet
>He shows up in his mustang
>Mustangs gets a lot of shit on here and I want to know why
>I ask friend if I can drive his mustang
>He tells me to go for it
>I get in his car and there's a bad smell, smells almost like rotten eggs
>Ask friend and he says it's cause he needs to clean the car
>So I start the car and put it into reverse
>Friend stops me and asks what I'm doing
>I tell him I'm backing out the spot
>Friend tells me I'm using the shifter wrong
>Confused as fuck I ask him to show me how to shift
>I get out the car and my friend stands up on the seats
>I ask him why he's standing on the seats and he says just watch
>He then proceeds to pull down his shorts and squats over the shifter spreading his ass cheeks apart
>The knob gently pierces his asshole as he tells me this is how you shift
>He proceeds to do burnouts in the parking lot as he shifts gears smoothly with his tightly clenched asshole
>I'm astonshied by this but now I see why /o/ likes the mustang so much, I've never seen a car shift so smoothly before with nothing but a tight asshole
>>
>>17516877
this, the main part being cheap.
>>
>>17516864
Don't know why people bother with these when third gens exist. These things are hideous, look worse than civics
>>
>>17516877
Which later gen Mustang? The only 5.0 Mustangs made after the foxbodies were the 1994-1995 V8s. 1996-2004 Mustangs only had 4.6L V8 engines.
>>
File: aesthetic capri.jpg (4MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic capri.jpg
4MB, 3264x1836px
>>17516933
Foxes are third gens. Are you trying to talk about GM F bodies?

>>17516906
Absolutely the reason, but as a result there's tremendous and inexpensive aftermarket as he also mentioned.

Foxes being more open and easier to work on than turd-birds plus being lighter is why I went with one. Also Capris get to be snowflakes aesthetically while still being foxes mechanically.
>>
They used to be the go to cheap fast car. They were treated as disposable for many years. Now there aren't too many on good condition left, and the SN95 cars have taken their place.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.