[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /o/. Do any of you drive for Uber, Lyft, or any other rideshare/delivery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: uber-serp-logo-f6e7549c89[1].jpg (59KB, 2625x2625px) Image search: [Google]
uber-serp-logo-f6e7549c89[1].jpg
59KB, 2625x2625px
Sup /o/. Do any of you drive for Uber, Lyft, or any other rideshare/delivery company?

Opinions? Advice?
Easy/hard?
Do you make decent money after expenses?
>>
>>17513785
Not worth the number of assholes that go inside your vehicle.
>>
Fuck. That. Shit. No tips, shit customers, puke in car and no reimbursement for damage/cleaning

Don't do this to yourself or your car
>>
>>17513785
Money will depend on city you work in. if you have a qualifying car it can be damn good money so long as you dont care about racking up the miles.
If you're buying a new car its also good for extra money that can pay for car/insurance.
Easy job, just accept ride request if you want (you can always decline), show up, maybe small talk, drop off and collect monies.
You can set a destination filter so that if youre going to the beach or something you can pick up someone going along the way, basically get paid to drive where you're already going.
Again, city is important
>>
>>17513785
My friends sister did it for 3 months and basically ruined her backseats from drunk assholes spilling their beers on them
Up front smells normal then you get in back and it literally smells like a fucking homeless shelter

TL;DR it's a shit job hence why their gimmick is it's a "side hustle" and it shouldn't even by your side hustle at that
>>
>>17513878
I've gotten a $5 tip on a $2 fare. I've also heard of people asking to swing by an ATM or a store to get cash back for tips. Not always but they do happen. Also, idk about Uber but Lyft charges a custumer $250 if they throw up in your car for cleaning. Both companies have $1,000,000 insurance policies in place every trip to cover any and all damages to you, others, your car, their car, property or anything else, no matter who is at fault.
>>
>>17513905
Weird. My city has open container laws so they wouldn't be able to do that anyway, and if they somehow made it past bar security with beer in hand then you could refuse the ride with no consequence because laws. Vomit on the other hand could be an issue but if you're careful what time you drive, how you drive, know the signs of when someone might vomit, and keep $2/100 pack of barf bags on hand then it shouldn't be a huge issue. Also leather seats and Weathertech floor liners.
>>
>>17513938
I mean, still sucks to know some asshole vomited in your car if you really love your car, but if it's just a job it's just a job.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.